• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Exactly. Like I said, if the USB Connector could serve as a Mingler it'd be great

Lancelot

Awards
Ah, fair enough.

I think most of the pins I need require Mingle, with a couple needing Shutdown... Mainly the ones I need are the 5 of the 6 planets =/

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
That's why I Work on Mingle whenever I can. So I don't have to go searching for the pins and waste all that time mingleing at the end.

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah... I think I've only mingled once, and that was incredibly early in the game

Lancelot

Awards
Lol, lucky you. I spent most of yesterday changing the time on my DS so I could get more 5 yen pins not to evolve, cos I need them for that pin the Hanekoma sells...

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Lol, lucky you. I spent most of yesterday changing the time on my DS so I could get more 5 yen pins not to evolve, cos I need them for that pin the Hanekoma sells...

Why don't you just fight noise on ultimate? That is definitely the easiest way I get money.

10k yen pins drop like crazy if you just turn down your level and chain em together.

Even only having a four chain, I get 260 "stars" added on every time I fight.

Lancelot

Awards
It's not the problem of money, it's the fact that this pin is a quest one, and you need 99 of the 1 yen, 5 yen and 10 yen pins

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
It's not the problem of money, it's the fact that this pin is a quest one, and you need 99 of the 1 yen, 5 yen and 10 yen pins

Oh yeah, forgot about that one.

boo hiss. That's why I never sell those. Worth nothing and I always need 'em for something.

edit: Don't know if this will help, but...

1 Yen - Dropped by Noise #10 on easy (bigbansprog, 1%), found on Week 1, Day 4 at the 104 Building, Scramble Crossing, Shibu Dept. Store, Cadoi City, Towa Records.

5 Yen - Dropped by Noise #11 on easy (orchesprog, .1%), found on Week 3 Day 1 at the Statue of Hachiko, West Exit Bus Terminal, Station Underpass, Scramble Crossing.

10 Yen - Dropped by Noise #10 on normal (bigbansprog, .5%), found on Week 1, Day 4 at the 104 Building, Scramble Crossing, Shibu Dept. Store, Cadoi City, Towa Records.

Well, I tried. Even though I took that straight off of the wiki :D!

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Eh, for healing I found that the Healing Whale Pin, number 130 by Sheep Heavenly.
Four uses, heals 70% of HP, and boots instantly. It's just a little slow between having tapped the Pin and having your health restored, leaving you open to being attacked, but just position yourself in a safe place or a safe distance away, and you'll be fine.

It's that good? I've just had Peace Full equipped the whole time.

Wait, what? If you don't want pins to evolve, don't equip them.

Also, if you need more 5 yen pins, you can get them from the No. 11 Noise on Easy.

Noise List - The World Ends With You

Just drop your level as low as you can (I dropped to 1 myself) and chain as many battles as you can.

Lancelot

Awards
But when you get them as a Quest item, you have to Master them before they become part of the same bunch i think. And Number 11 is a rare one, I have been looking for them, but they are pretty difficult to find

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not really. I didn't have that much trouble finding them. Just keep at it and you will find them soon enough. And since each frog has about six or so of those 11s (ahahaha) with them, you can get a lot of them at once.

Also, the pins you get from those Noise can't be leveled, so you don't have to bother with all that.

Lancelot

Awards
My bad, I think I read a different Noise's thing when it said it was rare. But that should help greatly anyway

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's that good? I've just had Peace Full equipped the whole time.

Here, I'll compare all the Stats of both Pins, at their maximum levels:

Name: Healing Whale | Peace Full
Brand: Sheep Heavenly | Tigre Punks
Number: 130 | 147
Psych: Cure Drink | Cure Drink
Max Level: 3 | 5

Spec: Recovery 70% | Recovery 50%
Class: A | A
Limit: Lasts 4 uses | Lasts 5 uses
Value: ¥3,580 | ¥4,000
Boot: Instant boot | Instant boot
Reboot: --- | ---
*Yield: 280% HP restoration | 250% HP restoration

Peace Full has more uses, and sells for more, but Healing Whale restores more HP, both in a single and with all uses. And with that higher restoration, you can save healing yourself for when you've got less HP.

Lancelot

Awards
I always usd Peace Full aswell, seeing I've never had a chance to get that Whale one... Isn't it a Mingle PP evolved one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back