• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THERE IS FOOTAGE ON THE NEW TITLES ON IGN.COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Anyone else notice that when Axel and Roxas are fighting Guard Armor, all the exits have a series of chains over them? And not just any chains. Chains with pulsating light. Sound familiar? The Room of Sleep, when Xemnas goes in, has similar chains with pulsating lights. Hmm....

Cyanide Sprinkle

Pherhaps Ven is secretly training with DS in the sacred arts of the darkness of the spying shadows... Ninjas!

XD well i think the way its crafted he has to hold it like that i found like a rendering of it
kh3.jpg

RikusGaurdian

Wow, BBS looks like its shaping up to be one of the best PSP titles ever!

On a side note: I love how they made the event TWEWY themed. xD

State

Awards
Wow, BBS looks like its shaping up to be one of the best PSP titles ever!

On a side note: I love how they made the event TWEWY themed. xD

YEP! ME TWO! it was soooooooooo00000OOOOOO grrrrrreat!!!!!! I WOVE IT! IT WAS SE'S GRRRRRREATEST HIT EVAAAAAA!!!!! No, seriously.

Charlie K

Back in Business
That was GAY! The BBS footage was blury for most of it!!!GAH

On a side note 358/2 Days looks sweet. BBS only lokos fine..Ven kinda moves weird..

Stealth.Baker

Anyone else notice that when Axel and Roxas are fighting Guard Armor, all the exits have a series of chains over them? And not just any chains. Chains with pulsating light. Sound familiar? The Room of Sleep, when Xemnas goes in, has similar chains with pulsating lights. Hmm....

I didn't notice that... and I probably never would have unless you had pointed it out. So, good eye.
I don't know what they could mean, but it's interesting to note nonetheless.

State

Awards

On a side note 358/2 Days looks sweet. BBS only lokos fine..Ven kinda moves weird..

No, the footage wasn't THAT blury, it was great but could've used more work. YEP! Ven's getting out of the closet when fighting Unbirths.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Did you watch the same video I did? The picture was incredibly clear. Ven does run kind-of like a duck.
Aia, Lucifer~.

Last edited:

State

Awards
Did you watch the same video idea? The picture was incredible clear and Ven moved great.
Aia, Lucifer~.

I agree with him. Ven moved weird like he was going to suffer from a headache and lose his memories.

RikusGaurdian

The way Ven ran with his keyblade is exactly how Sora holds one of his keyblades during Valor/Brave Form.
I may be reading too much into it, but it intensifies the suspicions of Ven being part of Sora.

Charlie K

Back in Business
When Ven attack it looked like he was trying to dance or something..

Like..Very weird. but still pretty awsome, Lucifer has three health bars too. Noticed it.Lol.

Master Riku 789

this is so cool, looks like lucifer is the new cerberus. and 358/2's gameplay and graphics have surprised me time and time again. i caint wait until winter.

Awards
When Ven attack it looked like he was trying to dance or something..

Like..Very weird. but still pretty awsome, Lucifer has three health bars too. Noticed it.Lol.

I still don't know what you're talking about. It's not weird, just different. And I like it because seeing everyone hold it the same way gets boring.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I edited my post.
I wrote something that made absolutely no sense for some reason.

I still don't know what you're talking about. It's not weird, just different. And I like it because seeing everyone hold it the same way gets boring.

I totally agree.

I've watched the footage a billion times by now. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back