• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that could have been improved on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

Actualy, you can't see into over 50% of the cells.

I wish that capes would have been allowed to those who were soloing the Arena and other battles. I was said they were taken out because of multiplayer.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actualy, you can't see into over 50% of the cells.

I wish that capes would have been allowed to those who were soloing the Arena and other battles. I was said they were taken out because of multiplayer.

The reason why we can't see into the cells. Because there are no people. There aren't even guards.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

That's a major part of it. Since multiplayer can go up to 6 players, can you imagine 6 capes flapping violently all at the same time? The game would crash. Plus I think even in Single player, the physics of the capes alone would've caused a bit of lag. Meh, the capes don't really bother me that much anyway.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It's just Gantu, 626, Jumba, and the unseen Head Council Woman

How sad

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
But Olympus was the worst imo, cheering ghosts?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Not even then pink pig girl and green lizard dude were there.

If they don't even have names, they're not important. I certainly don't remember any pink girl or green lizard when I saw the movie :/

But Olympus was the worst imo, cheering ghosts?

Indeed. Although I think it bugged me more in KH2 than it did here. Here, I can understand because of the hardware... but KH2? If KH2 can handle 1000 Heartless why can't it handle about 30 people in an audience? Heck, just use sprites for all I care, atleast give something other than cheering from the beyond the grave.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok, even though I perfectly understand people complaining about the emptiness (and capes), you have to look at it from the developer's and programmer's point of view. The game already full to bursting. They even thought the finished game would have to go multi-disc (a first for a psp game.) There was simply NOT EVEN SPACE. The game wouldn't have been able to run everything.

To back this up, you know the loading and lagging everyone's complaining about? Well think about this: if they would have added all this extra stuff you guys want, the loading times and lagging issues would be two-fold. Twice as worse.

Anyways, the only thing I see they should have fixed (with an opinion of someone who hasn't played it yet) IS. AQUA'S. VOICE. Ven is great, Terra's is actually pretty good at most times, but there isn't a SINGLE moment where I can tolerate that woman's voice. I mean, did someone tear out her emotions at some point? One of the reviews said that Terra sounded like they just grabbed a random person off the street and told him to read the script, but in all honesty, I think that 100% goes for Aqua, not Terra. I hate hate HATE her voice.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
If they don't even have names, they're not important. I certainly don't remember any pink girl or green lizard when I saw the movie :/

Lilo was the "pink girl" and the "green lizard" is the cross dresser

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ok, even though I perfectly understand people complaining about the emptiness (and capes), you have to look at it from the developer's and programmer's point of view. The game already full to bursting. They even thought the finished game would have to go multi-disc (a first for a psp game.) There was simply NOT EVEN SPACE. The game wouldn't have been able to run everything.

To back this up, you know the loading and lagging everyone's complaining about? Well think about this: if they would have added all this extra stuff you guys want, the loading times and lagging issues would be two-fold. Twice as worse.

I am aware of that. I am simply stating what I would've liked to see. I know that they had to deal with what they had. This is just us talking about how we wish it could've been even though we know that it couldn't happen technology-wise.

Lilo was the "pink girl" and the "green lizard" is the cross dresser

You mean Pleeklee? That's yellow, man, not green lol and he's not even a lizard.
And I'm very certain Lilo isn't pink nor a pig either.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You mean Pleeklee? That's yellow, man, not green lol and he's not even a lizard.
And I'm very certain Lilo isn't pink nor a pig either.

Hey man, I didn't think up those nick names

CreativeGenius13

The were working on the ship at the begining of the movie.

Anyways, Terra had some bad lines but Aqua seems too emotionless.

On the front page, the guy was saying that she's trying to remain calm and sencible and her "Master Aqua" line was good but I felt it was butchered.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I liked Aqua's voice
It was feminime, yet strong, not like a damsel in distress' soft voice

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
My biggest gripe: MX still summons Kingdom Hearts before it makes any reasonable sense. I do not understand.

Anyways, the only thing I see they should have fixed (with an opinion of someone who hasn't played it yet) IS. AQUA'S. VOICE. Ven is great, Terra's is actually pretty good at most times, but there isn't a SINGLE moment where I can tolerate that woman's voice. I mean, did someone tear out her emotions at some point? One of the reviews said that Terra sounded like they just grabbed a random person off the street and told him to read the script, but in all honesty, I think that 100% goes for Aqua, not Terra. I hate hate HATE her voice.
This. Though she finally approached Tolerable in the secret ending, IMO (not "good" in any sense, but at least not totally horrendous). :I

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I liked Aqua's voice
It was feminime, yet strong, not like a damsel in distress' soft voice

I agree half with this and half with CreativeGenius13's opinion.

I think Aqua's voice is very hit and miss... I can atleast say she's better than Miyu Suvari but... to be honest, I can't say much besides that. She REALLY could've been a lot better. I think she did pretty good on her battle grunts... but her dialogue was... really not that great at all :/

Although I am happy to say that the rest of the cast is fantastic!

CreativeGenius13

There is a way to sound feminie with out being a damsel in distress you know.

I do alot of acting and have actualy done a bit of VAing for a High School project and I know quite a few people that could do a better Aqua then that, and a few of them are guys.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I do alot of acting and have actualy done a bit of VAing for a High School project and I know quite a few people that could do a better Aqua then that, and a few of them are guys.

Yeah, I think Aqua fits that description

Mukuro2Rounds

MF could've had some dialogue.
Less fish faces would've been a lovely development
Shotlock variety could've been better between characters.

Childish wish: Gamespots review. Where's the castrater for this guy's dumbassery?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Dang, that's pretty cold. Aqua's is far from a man voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back