• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that could have been improved on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

What do you guys think could have been done better in Birth By Sleep?

I think perhapse the ball at Castle of Dreams and the castle in Enchanted Dominion (King Stephon's right?).

A few of the lines don't make sence with those environments.

(Spoilers for if anyone things that an end game thing should have been done better.)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The ONE thing I do wish they made different was their explanation for Pete's banishment. It was just so stupid...

Minnie: Pete?! You were entering the competition just to get the prize? I'm going to banish you to another dimension for eternity!

Seriously, Minnie? Talk about harsh punishment... it doesn't even make much sense since Goofy from KH2 said that MICKEY was the one who banished Pete, not Minnie. Mickey wasn't even there... and heck, neither was Donald or Goofy for that matter. If they were to banish Pete, it should've been for him trying to take over the town or something, not steal ice cream :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The ONE thing I do wish they made different was their explanation for Pete's banishment. It was just so stupid...

Minnie: Pete?! You were entering the competition just to get the prize? I'm going to banish you to another dimension for eternity!

Seriously, Minnie? Talk about harsh punishment... it doesn't even make much sense since Goofy from KH2 said that MICKEY was the one who banished Pete, not Minnie. Mickey wasn't even there... and heck, neither was Donald or Goofy for that matter. If they were to banish Pete, it should've been for him trying to take over the town or something, not steal ice cream :/

But it wasn't just because he crashed their ice cream party. It was also for all the stupid shit he did before that, and for stepping on the hearts of others, the people who, despite everything he's done, still voted for him in the festival. In the grand scheme of things, it's a bit more justified imo.

The camera in this game is just as bad as KH1's... So yeah, needs some of that improving.

What else? Oh yeah, no Christopher Lee. That needs a changin'.

And, purely for cosmetic value, just for me, they really should've added Xehanort's, Eraqus', and Vanitas' (the red one at least...) keyblades accessible.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But it wasn't just because he crashed their ice cream party. It was also for all the stupid shit he did before that, and for stepping on the hearts of others, the people who, despite everything he's done, still voted for him in the festival. In the grand scheme of things, it's a bit more justified imo.

So you're saying that if there's a jerk in high school who always has a bad attitude that he should be sent to Mars for eternity?

Pete was being an idiot, so what? That isn't worth banishing someone to another dimension IN WHICH THEY CANNOT ESCAPE.

αsiя

space coke
The camera in this game is just as bad as KH1's... So yeah, needs some of that improving.

What else? Oh yeah, no Christopher Lee. That needs a changin'.

And, purely for cosmetic value, just for me, they really should've added Xehanort's, Eraqus', and Vanitas' (the red one at least...) keyblades accessible.
Blame the camera on the PSP. You already get the gray one, no need for the same one just a different color.

So you're saying that if there's a jerk in high school who always has a bad attitude that he should be sent to Mars for eternity?

Pete was being an idiot, so what? That isn't worth banishing someone to another dimension IN WHICH THEY CANNOT ESCAPE.

Who cares, you're taking it too seriously. If you're going to complain about the reasoning on why Pete was banished then why not complain on a lot of the reasoning the series give on stuff.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5260476 said:
Who cares, you're taking it too seriously. If you're going to complain about the reasoning on why Pete was banished then why not complain on a lot of the reasoning the series give on stuff.

Because this was the first reasoning that was actually bullcrap :/

And YOU'RE not the one to tell me if I'm taking things to seriously or not, asir. >_>

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Seemed more like that part was retconned into Minnie giving him a time-out in another dimension. At least to me, banishment =/= "I think you need to cool your head down a little."

Dude, it's Minnie. She probably would've let him out sooner or later.

CreativeGenius13

I don't think the banishment was perminent.

I think she put him there till Mickey was back and then do something about it, by which time, he' been freed and everyone knew he was banished, just they didn't know he'd been freed.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I think perhapse the ball at Castle of Dreams and the castle in Enchanted Dominion (King Stephon's right?).

A few of the lines don't make sence with those environments.

This. THIS. This was the first most glaring flaw IMO. I can't help but to laugh to see Terra and Cinderella enter a ball which is only attended by the evil stepfamily. Apparently all the guests have been scared off from the castle doorsteps by the Unversed, but the Grand Duke seems to be so desperate in finding a wife for the Prince that he insists on continuing with it. The evil stepfamily could make it because they had darkness in their hearts. I could have reasoned this out using the above logic, until the Duke's line "Looks like all the guests have been scared off" AFTER the appearance of the Symphony Master, implying that there were guests BEFORE it appeared. Dude, your ball was a failure. No need to resort to imaginary guests.

Enchanted Dominion was a non-issue for me, because I think the emptiness works well for a kingdom that has effectively fallen into Maleficent's grasp (The Three Good Fairies lurking about non-withstanding).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
At least to me, banishment =/= "I think you need to cool your head down a little."
Banishment: To expel from or relegate to a country or place by authoritative decree; condemn to exile: (EXAMPLE) He was banished to Devil's Island.

By the official definition, Minnie basically kicked Pete out of Disney Town forever and sent him into another dimension. That doesn't sound anything close to "a time out" -_-

Sign said:
Dude, it's Minnie. She probably would've let him out sooner or later.

Then why not place him in a jail cell or something? Another dimension? That just goes waaaay too far.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
world were kinda lonely

lol, I always had that "No Capes!" scene in my head everytime someone mentions capes...

I think the only times I noticed the worlds being "lonely" was Olympus Coliseum (apparently the audiences are ghosts 0_0) and Castle of Dreams (seriously, only the 2 stepsisters, their mother, Cinderella and the prince were the ones who showed up? Pretty empty ball.)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Hey, he got out eventually

CreativeGenius13

Yeah, The ball was such a failure that even the Host didn't show (The Duke, The Prince's Father)

I thought that Enchanted Dominion was too lonely because Malificent was "Why aren't you asleep like everyone else?" which sugests that everyone inside is asleep but only Arourra is.

I know there needs to be Unversed all over the place but why not have the fairies place a protection spell on the sleeping people.

I would have wanted That Sword in the Stone world added, I didn't feel there were enough worlds.

I hated the name of the city area of Olympus, "City Near Thebes" IT IS THEBES YOU NUTJOB!!!

I also would have loved to go through Olympus with out hearing the word "games".

And, Maybe Pete broke the cornerstone of light which allowed the Unvered into Disney Town.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Whatever man, I just don't like him

I probably would have fixed the emptines of the world's. Even just a few people would have been good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back