• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is weird as hell...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, that happened several times with me. Sometimes when I'm on here, the thing'll just stop working and I have to try again later.
Hopefully it gets better but if not...I don't think I'd get too far with a lemonade stand =P

C

Crossroads

Yeah, that happened several times with me. Sometimes when I'm on here, the thing'll just stop working and I have to try again later.
Hopefully it gets better but if not...I don't think I'd get too far with a lemonade stand =P

Hahaha you should try that. "I'm raising money for a new server. Help me out. Get some lemonade."

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Yup, this shit has been happening to me too. Also:

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.png

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
oyvay. Everyone got kicked off for a brief period of time again :/ it's getting worse. Not 1 person at a time today it's everyone at the same time... D:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
y is it so expensive?

didnt even let me get on yesterday except for probably a few seconds.

S

Shadow Soldier

spdude owns the site. Unless it was changed to someone else and the main page didn't update the info...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The owner will have to react eventually. I've read somewhere the site/forum lost 23% of its visitors those last three months. Now, after 30 seconds visiting the site, the server breaks for 15-30 minutes. In short, from 8000$/per months the owner gain, if he goes down to 5000/4000, except if he wants to lose one of his main, if not the main, income of money he got, he'll have no choice but to react. Although he doesn't care at all for the site, I doubt it be the case for his money bag.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
The owner will have to react eventually. I've read somewhere the site/forum lost 23% of its visitors those last three months. Now, after 30 seconds visiting the site, the server breaks for 15-30 minutes. In short, from 8000$/per months the owner gain, if he goes down to 5000/4000, except if he wants to lose one of his main, if not the main, income of money he got, he'll have no choice but to react. Although he doesn't care at all for the site, I doubt it be the case for his money bag.

what's wrong with him.?

D

Deleted member 36435

edmunds and spdude are both trying to rid themselves of KHInsider. They're done with it. Why would they drop the 10,000+ dollars to fix a server they're trying to toss out?

y is it so expensive?
Main page
Inferno
Forums
A lot of traffic

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
y is it so expensive?

Do you know the complexities involved in running let alone owning a server? It's a very costly hunk of hardware, especially for a robust site such as this. An upgrade that will keep is running strong for a good long while is an expensive alternative which we can't afford at the moment.

hey if i ever win the lottery i would buy a new server :]

Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back