• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is weird as hell...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Do you know the complexities involved in running let alone owning a server? It's a very costly hunk of hardware, especially for a robust site such as this. An upgrade that will keep is running strong for a good long while is an expensive alternative which we can't afford at the moment.
Exactly. You think these gaming PCs are expensive with there 6gigs of RAM and super proccessors? Try taking those and multiplying the specs by 10 and you get something like a server for this site.

S

Shadow Soldier

The owner will have to react eventually. I've read somewhere the site/forum lost 23% of its visitors those last three months. Now, after 30 seconds visiting the site, the server breaks for 15-30 minutes. In short, from 8000$/per months the owner gain, if he goes down to 5000/4000, except if he wants to lose one of his main, if not the main, income of money he got, he'll have no choice but to react. Although he doesn't care at all for the site, I doubt it be the case for his money bag.

Uh... no he doesn't...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The same kinda thing has been happening to me as well as the "http://www.forums.khinsider.com/ is taking to long to respond." crap.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
You know, ever since yesterday I haven't had any server problems. It used to be everytime I logged on the next 5 seconds it would go down, but now its acting just fine. This happening to any else?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Happened to me yesterday, I've beening trying to log on for five minutes, then I gave up and went on another site. I don't see us getting a new server anytime soon

HAY U GUISE I HAV ELEVNTLY MILLUN DOLLIRS I CAN BUY NEW SERVER! OUR SUFFERING WILL ENDDDdddd

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
You know, ever since yesterday I haven't had any server problems. It used to be everytime I logged on the next 5 seconds it would go down, but now its acting just fine. This happening to any else?

Yes it has.

For some weird reason, everything seems to be fine. No more problems on my end.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Do you know the complexities involved in running let alone owning a server? It's a very costly hunk of hardware, especially for a robust site such as this. An upgrade that will keep is running strong for a good long while is an expensive alternative which we can't afford at the moment.

is that why heartstation closed down it's forums? how much did hers cost? xP

yes i would. don't believe me? let me win the lottery then. i use this place too you know, a billionare wouldn't give a crap if they waste 10,000$ on one of their like 3rd favorite websites. :p and it helps a lot of people.

D

Deleted member 36435

yes i would. don't believe me? let me win the lottery then. i use this place too you know, a billionare wouldn't give a crap if they waste 10,000$ on one of their like 3rd favorite websites. :p and it helps a lot of people.
You do know there is a thing called tax? That "billion dollars" turns to nothing awfully fast.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

lol, What do you mean by "let you win the lottery"? >_>
Really, KHI isn't all that popular.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
so i would still do it >~>

i thought rich people didnt have to pay taxes. oh wait that was under bush's rule nvm. OBAMA ROX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back