• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is weird as hell...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
So... I'm the only one on the site right now... >_> there has been no new posts since 12:28 pm west coast time.

but there was this weird thing that popped up.. I tried logging in a few times and it let me in through proxy *internet explorer didn't work nor did chrome or firefox. But when I tried to loggin in on firefox I saw something weird I'd thought I'd put into a thread here so I guess when a mod comes or something they might know what this means might be helpful who knows.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/khinside/public_html/modules/mod_mainmenu.php on line 276

I'm not fluent in comp language so yeah.

L

Lady Yuki

The same thing happened to me and it said that....Its werid>.< whats up with KHI now adays?

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
oh snapples everyone came back all of a sudden lol

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so does this happen often?
ive been trying to log in for 2 hours

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Is there really any thing that can be done... I mean.. I know KHI has had lag problems before... but now it's a little much.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I'm not even sure I remember it lagging before, but not when you first sign in. it seems worse than it was before. Sure site would be down for awhile. Ok, that's cool... but not when you first log in >_>;; maybe someone should do a server cleanup or something *idk* has to be something wrong if it's acting like this :/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It annoys everyone, but unless one of you is willing to pay for a new server or something I don't think we can really do much about it.

C

Crossroads

Yeah just setuo a paypal account and see if people donate. Unlikely though.

No way people have to tighten their belts these days.

That outage was hardcore. I hope one of those doesn't occur again anytime soon.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I was wondering why I couldn't access this site all day. I tried three or four times, but it kept giving me a blank page. In some respect though, I'm glad it wasn't just me. Now, I can rest assured that there's nothing wrong with my comp or anything.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Does the site owner know/care? Or is the problem not big enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back