• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I need it on my news feed. I'm working eight hours tomorrow, and I have 50 minutes worth of break and all I can access is facebook.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I need it on my news feed. I'm working eight hours tomorrow, and I have 50 minutes worth of break and all I can access is facebook.
Now you'll understand my full misery! Muhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha! (But seriously, it sucks doesn't it.)
Hopefully I can get some news before I leave for school in the morning.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As long as Jump Festa is announced on home page, I'll wake up happy. And then declare war with wikipedia editors as I try to draft the page up. XD

We're on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr too (though whether or not news is actually posted on Tumblr I have no idea) :3 At least one of us is on at any given time of day, so don't worry about it~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now you'll understand my full misery! Muhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha! (But seriously, it sucks doesn't it.)
I tormented you before I knew it was on the 17th and not the 16th. Now I'm going to cry on registers.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Just taking a guess that Mickey, Donald and Goofy in this World don't know Sora or Riku.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Quite easy to guess I think.
So far nobody else knows either of them. Jiminy Cricket doesn't......

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Quite easy to guess I think.
So far nobody else knows either of them. Jiminy Cricket doesn't......
Wow, oh my god, I never realised this before. I don't think anyone else has either. Kudos!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sign, what time would you say we can start expecting news tomorrow?

????????2012 ????????

There is a timer at the upper right corner counting down to Jump Festa. If something gets leaked, I'd say maybe 3-5 hours earlier at max. We're pretty much gonna try to stay online for as long as possible the entire weekend to make sure everyone gets the news :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
1 day, 5 hours, 59 minutes? Is that what it says? Cause I don't believe it starts midnight on sunday

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1 day, 5 hours, 59 minutes? Is that what it says? Cause I don't believe it starts midnight on sunday

That's what it says *nods*
Maybe that's the countdown for us on the west coast cuz we be laggin' behind y'all~ 8D
because lolwtf it's not supposed to start that late D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's what it says *nods*
Maybe that's the countdown for us on the west coast cuz we be laggin' behind y'all~ 8D
because lolwtf it's not supposed to start that late D:
I'm in Australia. I'm two hours in front of Japan I believe.And I miscalculated. 11 pm Saturday night. And if you're right, then it's two hours ahead. Is it meant to start at 9 pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back