• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top 10 Yaoi/Yuri Couples (Canon/Fanservice)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycat27_2003

Awards
Hey ya'll. I'm planning to produce a panel for two conventions (both in April) and I need your help. I'm trying to find out the top 10 yaoi/yuri couples. I need both characters that are canon and fanservice. The only one that I'm aware of is from Sailor Moon. Thanks for all your help.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
lololololol

Loveless has a lovely Yaoi couple.

Hrm...

NaruxSausu is fanservice.

Basically, take two men/women and you got a couple.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Utena/Anthy in Revolutionary Girl Utena, which features plenty other yaoi/yuri fanservice-y stuff, too, on top.

Also, pretty much anything from CLAMP (except maybe Chobits).

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Sebastian x Ciel x Greil x Spears x That wolf guy from the anime

Also, these guys are from Kuroshitsuji for the anime illiterates out there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eiri/Shuichi from Gravitation. And every pairing you can take from the "Mixes" and "Megamixes" that artist made in her doujin circle. Tatsuya/Ryuichi, Ryuichi/Shuichi (which is manga canon), and just a bunch of pairings you wish never existed.

Um, pretty much look up Clamp's works for yaoi and yuri. They aren't yaoi or yuri, but have shonen-ai and shojo-ai undertones that are pretty much canon.

Er...Sora/Riku obviously. Akuroku (ew), Larxene/Namine.

Um...FAKE is a good thing to read and get pairings. Um...what else. Ichigo/Uryu...Ichigo's dad/Uryu's Dad...Byakuya/Ichigo...just put Ichigo with any male and you have a yaoi pairing that is most likely a fan fav.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Because this obviously needs to be said: Fan-speculated pairings =/= Fanservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back