• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratosrules82

Anyone else surprised Disney used the cult Disney classic Tron for this game? i did as i grew up with Tron and it has a cult following on the internet as the film is popular in Japan so it was logical to add it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nope, not surprising to me! Nomura seems to be a Tron fan.

I think it was more shocking that they got Bruce Boxleitner to reprise his role!

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Agreed. I dont find it all that surprising either, especially since it fits so well into the universe.

Korai

Awards
Nope, not surprising to me! Nomura seems to be a Tron fan.

I think it was more shocking that they got Bruce Boxleitner to reprise his role!
Its been a long time since I played this world, and I don't remember... they got bruce boxleitner to do voice acting in the game? thats awesome!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Its been a long time since I played this world, and I don't remember... they got bruce boxleitner to do voice acting in the game? thats awesome!

Lol, yes. The man loves working, especially if it is related to Tron, so he reprised his role in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he was in KH3 (because they can't visit Radiant Garden without Tron serving as the security system for the world...and then KH3D still happened so we should find out just exactly how the Grid is connected to the copy of Space Paranoids)

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ That has been bugging me since kh3d appeared. Xemnas remarked space paranoids is a copy of the Grid we see in DDD so then...how can rinzler remember sora if that particular version never meet him. ಠ__ಠ

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
how can rinzler remember sora if that particular version never meet him. ಠ__ಠ

I don't think it was so much Rinzler remembering Sora specifically. When Sora reconfigured Rinzler, he was back to his old User-saving self...

This would be 100% conjecture but there also could have been possible heart resonation. They probably aren't the same people...not anymore considering they both have very different experiences. I'd say their existence is similar to how Xion and Sora's was without the crazy parasitic memory-stealing part. One is the original, the other a copy that grew into its own person but still based upon the original...

We'll have to see how Nomura explains it, though. I'd think that is probably the closest explanation for Grid!Rinzler/Tron and SP!Tron.

(I secretly have this huge desire to see the Grid installed on RG's Space Paranoids and rather than overriding the old, it all merges into one new thing...and Grid!Rinzler/Tron and SP!Tron become one and we see a more somber Tron that likes to dance...and it is essentially Tron: Uprising without CLU 8D and for whatever reason Sam and Quorra are in Radiant Garden rather than their homeworld because...maybe the Grid is too desirable to be left in their world? idk ;A;)

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sounds possible. In a sense it's Sora's heart remembering for Rinzler? Or something like that?

(Your not the only one! ;A; Been wanting to see uprising in kh since the series, IT'd BE PERFECT <3)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
(I secretly have this huge desire to see the Grid installed on RG's Space Paranoids and rather than overriding the old, it all merges into one new thing...and Grid!Rinzler/Tron and SP!Tron become one and we see a more somber Tron that likes to dance...and it is essentially Tron: Uprising without CLU 8D and for whatever reason Sam and Quorra are in Radiant Garden rather than their homeworld because...maybe the Grid is too desirable to be left in their world? idk ;A;)
Wow! I was thinking the exact same thing. Still I agree uprising would be awesome.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Uprising would be an amazing kh world! Long as they dont include beck. xD

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Tron was 1 of my top 3 most wanted Disney worlds back then so I was happy.

(Gargoyles & Power Rangers Dino Thunder if you're wondering)

Gram

Banned
Awards
(Gargoyles & Power Rangers Dino Thunder if you're wondering)

With the PR back in sabans hands I doubt we'll see that but I'd love to see Gargoyles however unlikely they may be. TnT

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
With the PR back in sabans hands I doubt we'll see that but I'd love to see Gargoyles however unlikely they may be. TnT
A shame, if only we could've had a MMPR world with Gilgamesh quoting his morphin time line. le sigh.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Not as big a shame as KH never knowing the epic villainy that is Xanatos. TnT

Bobizzle

I think the question to ask here is this: what comes first, The Tron Legacy sequel or KH3? If the movie sequel releases first then I'm sure the Tron world in KH3 will be based off of that. But if KH3 releases first then who knows...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the question to ask here is this: what comes first, The Tron Legacy sequel or KH3? If the movie sequel releases first then I'm sure the Tron world in KH3 will be based off of that. But if KH3 releases first then who knows...

They have plenty of material to work from between Tron: Uprising and Tron: Evolution if they are in need of it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
They have plenty of material to work from between Tron: Uprising and Tron: Evolution if they are in need of it.

Every bit of this ^

Heck they could even go an original route with space paranoids only borrowing from uprising or evolution and still have a bit to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back