• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Try not to overhype this one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

Ugh how much longer are we going to have to wait for this one now because i really dont care if I have to import i'll be able to understand most since it's english acting right?! hmmm. Idk and yes i hope we don't over hype this game.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
We might not get it.. All I know is that Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is being released in Spring of 2007 in Japan. Since it is a remake, there is no need to drastically overhype it. We know what to expect. And we know what we want. Everything sounds nice to me.lol

Genin~Kizashi

You should never try to avoid overhyping a game, because then all you're doing is suppressing your own excitement for it, causing it to be less popular.

Games become overhyped because people are excited about them. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i dont think there is anything wrong with overhyping... maybe if we do nomura will give the game to us...

dejah

:|
i dont see the point in it not being released in NA.

it'll rake up the dough. so i dont see why they shouldnt.

i mean hell, they've already milked FF7 for all it's worth. -___-

Masamune

Big Boss
Yup they could earn tons of money by releasing it here but i guess their already filthy rich...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Yeah I do think there's some stuff wrong with overhyping a game, alot of us overhyped KH2 and then we complained about how short it was and how too easy it was. Really thats only cause with the first KH, we didn't really know much about it, so we didn't rush through it like KH2, and we didn't know what we were doing so it was a bit harder...and it seemed easier partly cause it was and another cause we kept playin at it day after day hour after hour to see what was coming next. Which made people say it wasn't as good as KH

And I don't really matter to me whether we get it here in NA or not, cause I'll import it either way, I imported Kh2 when it came out in Decemeber along with numerous other games....I am curious to know more about it though...cause the extras are probably gonna be kickass

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
i dont care if it comes to NA. I mean, im only realy interested in the new scenes and if they finaly reveal zexxy's weapon, and i can do that ounce the game comes out by going to wiki. they had an episode summary of a tv show i saw last night not 15 minutes after it ended. but if it does come i guess ill get it since its better than reading about it.

D

Dexter

There are so many extras in Final Mix you lose count.)^^^^

But why not to overhype final mix should be awsome with new boss fights, with the rumor of Zexion boss fight. Only that makes me allready hyped. If your not hyped then don't be hyped all that I know if either I have to import or if final mix comes to NA I'll be there wating to buy it.

Also what makes me more hyped is that RE:COM will be bundled an I really want to play COM cuz I never got to play RR since my GBA broke. Plus the 3-D should give you a whole diffrent veiw of the game!

..........///So anyway I'm hyped!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back