• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Try not to overhype this one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
well, the organization member we didn't get to fight could be roxas, remember there was that origional battle qith him that didn't make the cut in the origional game? i think that's likily too.
Once again... Didn't fight in COM. Roxas wasn't in COM. They even state that there are TWO new battles.

One is a battle we SAW but never fought.

One is a battle against an Organization Member we never fought.

Roxas and Zexion are the answers in respect.

Soren

Awards
I never thought about that. If we import well understand cause its english. Ah im so stupid. So either way I can still get it

Not true, the voice acting may be in english, but the rest will be in japanese. (commands, menus, etc.) Now if you understand japanese, then maybe.

And I hate to break it to ya, but it's prety much impossible to not overhype a game. Why? because there will always be someone excited about it who has a contact list 8 miles long full of fellow fans who love that same game.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Well the hints in the Nomura interview show that he has some intention on TRYING to bring it over here.

What Nomura wants, Nomura gets ;D

Nomura: I WANT A KH2
*3 years later*

KH2 IS RELEASED!!

Nomura: I want a KH2 Final Mix!!
*9 months later*

KH2 FINAL MIX IS ANNOUNCED

Nomura: I want mushroom heartless....
*2 weeks later*

MUSHROOM HEARTLESS IN FINAL MIX!!

>__>

I couldn't care about KH2:FM actually... I just want the COM:RE.

Agreed. =)

dejah

:|
Nomura: i want pretty boys

*that night*

Gackt in leather bondage!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'm not really hyping it up, I mean I'm excited, but I waited 3 years for Kh2 I can wait a few months to get KH2:FM....and it does seem like everything people want in their Kingdom Hearts, it ends up in the game or later installments....
Its gonna be a great game addition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back