• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY -crossover- Site Updated With New Remix!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

And the music news continues! Along with Takeharu Ishimoto revealing the CD jacket for the The World Ends With You -crossover- album, he has also updated the official website for the album with an all new remix! The new remix combines fan favorite "Three Minutes Clapping", "Make or Break (Black Box)" and "Déjà Vu" together to create a beautiful, refreshing blend of music that should be sure to remind you of the second week in The World Ends With You!

Ishimoto has also been updated his blog with encouraging words to all of the people sending in demos for The World Ends With You vocal auditions, and is excited to listen to all of the entries he's been receieving!

Source: Takeharu Ishimoto via Facebook

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One of my favourite songs in a gorgeous remix *u* #ohhowiloveyou

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Until the time is up
I can't give up on you
Before the time is up
I leave all my regrets
Between the lines of lies
I am lost again♪

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
That was a pretty neat mashup! So, all of these songs featured in TWEWY -SR-, right, because the "-crossover-" title has me somewhat confused.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow, I hope they do more things like that, the TWEWY doesn't need any new original tracks, it can just remix and blend the ones it already has and make completely new feeling tracks...interesting as to see how many new songs they have :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is just too perfect.

Can you imagine if Final Fantasy did mash-ups of their songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back