• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY Solo Remix in This Week's Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hello everyone! Have you been enjoying THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Solo Remix? We hope so, because you'll probably like this!

This week's issue of Famitsu Weekly has a spread on the newly released iOS version of the Nintendo DS cult classic, with messages from both Director Tatsuya Kando and Co-Director Hiroyuki Itou. Thanks to Zephyr, you can read translations of their messages from the partial scans below.

We'll have more to come later this week when scans surface, so stay tuned!

"Everyone was waiting for the new expansion of "subaseka", I have kept you waiting. I didn't feel -Solo Remix- was like a ported work because the game had a high degree of perfection. If you tweet on Twitter while playing, you can lend those tweets to the world. With many various additions, please enjoy -Solo Remix-!" -Director Tatsuya Kando

For the iOS, I didn't think the game could be so rewarding. I feel stuck with the ease of operability and the unique one screen play, whether you have played the original version, it is smoothly put in. The gift of progressing in five years, it is called the "full version" because of its contents, please download by all means.
-Co-Director Hiroyuki Itou

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Please do not take "plethora of other things" to mean a sequel is definitely in development right now. Just enjoy the moment.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HYPE. I have hope. Remember they ARE showing off the new OST at TGS, and made it a point to note this fact. And them working on a plethora of other things, plus stuff Nomura has said before. Guh, I'm hoping for a sequel please. ;A;

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
OMG YES SEQUEL IT'S DEFINITELY A SEQUEL-

This is the wrong reaction. I say that as a general piece of advice so no one disappoints themselves. Get hyped but not overhyped.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I think that's Tomohiro Hasegawa, not Hiroyuki Itou.

Scratch that, it's the other Hiroyuki Itou lol.

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I am excited to see what may come regarding TWEWY. I shall laugh and be pleased with looking forward to it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's Ito, apparently there are two of them rofl

Ito = 伊藤 (what is in the picture)
Hasegawa = 長谷川

(the third character next to their last name in the images is a title)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back