• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town and Sunset Horizons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikufan06

I didn't know whether this thread belonged here but it might help me me further understand a part of story in the future i guess

What are the chances of Twilight Town and Sunset Horizons being somehow Connected

I was going to write something like

I think that sunset Horizons and Twilight Town are connected due to the fact that the town is built on what appears to be elevated terrain as Vexen said

but then it occurred to me that the event that happened at sunset horizons with VAT and MX was only like 10 years before the setting at twilight town and the magnificent town could not be built in just a short amount of time of 10 years
also due to the fact that in KHFM+ sora traveled to sunset horizon to battle that dude and so concludes that twilight town could not be TT
but
as we all seen leon and the gang rebuilt RG in 1 year more or less and we seen how huge this place was
so i guess TT could maybe built in that short time too
also TT could maybe be SH because that fight with sora and terra should of never happened in the first place cus it was never in Nomura's Agenda

I believe TT might also be connected with SH like TT is connected to Yensids tower, you know through magic?

OK im sorry if this thread was already discussed before but its not like i could find it that easily if there ever was one

but still i want to know if this town might somehow be connected SH

it might get me started on a thread on Roxas and xion connected with Aqua and Ven
not that they are spiritually connected or anything like that
(Wears Tears Of Flame Ring)
DONT FLAME!
PLEASE!

Radon

mofo
No the idea is highly unlikely. Plus I think it would be better if SH is just a new original world, completely different to Twilight Town.

Mr Yippie

No the idea is highly unlikely. Plus I think it would be better if SH is just a new original world, completely different to Twilight Town.

How so?

If you guys say "no way not happening bub", at least give some reasoning behind your thinking.

Kixru18

dunno why but I think twilight town and sunset horizon are connected by train or part of each other. I think it could even be the beach that Hayner Pence and Olette mentioned before

Awards
Twilight Town was built on a mountain terrain.
"Sunset Horizons" is a wasteland filled with plateaus.

No similarity.
Also, "Sunset Horizons" is the name of the song played in the secret ending, not the actual place.
The only thing we know about a name is that the place where you fight the Lingering Sentiment is designated "The Gathering Place."

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
wasnt twilight town a made up world by DiZ?

That was the virtual Twilight Town. There was a real one he based the design off. Thats where days takes place, the real one.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nice but i just dont think TT and SH are connected, i think SH is a new world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back