• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ummm...hi everyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

X-A-S

Hello everybody, What's up ? :wink:

I'm the new member X-A-S, My real name is Leonardo but everybody calls me Leo, So if you like to call me Leo, Xas etc. it's ok, I'm from Italia but I've borned in California, I'm 14 years old, This forum is the best forum for KH i've ever seen, Because every day when I visit KHInsider I see a lot of interesting threads so I decided to sign up in this forums to post a lot LOL :tongue:, I want to make a lot of friends :36:, And i'm glad cause I became a member of KHInsider forums :36: :wink:.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Welcome!*Gives welcome cookie* Always nice to meet a fellow Cali. :3
Be sure to read the rules and FAQ and enjoy your stay!

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Welcome!*Gives welcome cookie* Always nice to meet a fellow Cali. :3
Be sure to read the rules and FAQ and enjoy your stay!
I never got a welcome cookie, lol. I'm beastly, if ya want a friend, im always open yo new friends.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
man when i first came here i should of introduced myself........anywayz welcome!

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Hiya. *confetti pops up* have fun at KHI! Stay away from the sushi; and whatever you do, when they tempt you for a deal where you get a 'brand new car' don't do it, for god's sake don't do it!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Welcome to KHI. Enjoy your stay and don't get into too much trouble with some of our other members.

C

coolfresh1224

hi i'm riku burg-i mean coolfresh.have fun noob dont get pwned

Back