• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► UPDATED: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Preorder Live on PSN, Includes PSN Theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiHearts

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Preorder Live on NA PSN, Includes PSN Theme

This totally sucks! Australia should be able to get it too I live in Australia what about us ITS NOT FAIR!!:mad:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This totally sucks! Australia should be able to get it too I live in Australia what about us ITS NOT FAIR!!:mad:
The Australian PSN is updating like every day. You have over 2 months until the game comes out, it'll go up.

Charlie K

Back in Business

It's a real shame that they didn't add some form of a trailer to this. I think it would've helped to promote the game to those who don't really know the games.

But either way, great to see this up on PSN. That theme is tempting, but I'm a sucker for the physical copy of games.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

It's a real shame that they didn't add some form of a trailer to this. I think it would've helped to promote the game to those who don't really know the games.
There is a trailer on the PSN page. It's the TGS 2016 one.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I checked, it's still not in the German Store. I wonder when it'll finally come up. :S

Charlie K

Back in Business

There is a trailer on the PSN page. It's the TGS 2016 one.

Really? Whenever I go to the page it doesn't load the video. (Though I suppose it's nothing we haven't seen before).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: UPDATED: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Preorder Live on NA PSN, Includes PSN Theme

Now available for preorder in Australia. Not up in the UK yet but we'll keep y'all posted.

Edit: And Germany

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: UPDATED: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Preorder Live on NA PSN, Includes PSN Theme

Now available for preorder in Australia. Not up in the UK yet but we'll keep y'all posted.

Edit: And Germany
FINALLYYY !

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Daaaamn I want the theme but I also desperately long for the physical copy ngggaaaahhh-

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Daaaamn I want the theme but I also desperately long for the physical copy ngggaaaahhh-

i decided to go physical because i collect pins, even tho i long for an awesome KH ps4 theme.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
do you think we'll be able to pre-load the game? i don't know if it's standard practice for digital psn titles to always have the ability to pre-load or if it's just certain games so if someone could clarify i'd appreciate it :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
do you think we'll be able to pre-load the game? i don't know if it's standard practice for digital psn titles to always have the ability to pre-load or if it's just certain games so if someone could clarify i'd appreciate it :3
Pre-load goes live for Japan on January 10th. I don't think Square has commented on outside of Japan though, I'll shoot them an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back