• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas Can't be Saix!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

Ok this is my first post so I hope its in the right place. Anyway, I've been looking at various threads all over the net and I can't help but notice that the majority of ppl speculate and believe that Vanitas is Saix himself, but the thing is: HE CAN'T BE SAIX,,,by now we all know that Saix was close friends with Axel even before they became nobodys', kind of meaning that if they were going to show Axels somebody (Lea), which will be in the next game which also happens before kingdom hearts 1 (I think), then Saix somebody is going to appear around the same time he appears someway or another.
I know am no expert and I might be wrong, but I don't think they're going to show Vanitas' friend (Lea) after all the major stuff that take place in bbs, its kinda too late for him to appear then, unless they both appear in the next game.

αsiя

space coke
Who has said this
I must be lost because I mostly heard that Vanitas could Xehanort, Ven's replica, or even Ienzo

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Well, my theory flew out the window. But I'm pretty sure mostly everyone thinks that Saix is not Vanitus. What forums have you been on? ...........GameFAQs?

00 Raiser Fan

Am not sure if I can specify, I just googled kingdom hearts bbs forums and started reading without even logging in, and noticed that ppl think since Saix is Second in command then he must really mean something to Xemnas and I don't know what.
Oh, and thank you asir 1234567!!

Axel of Ice

Ok this is my first post so I hope its in the right place. Anyway, I've been looking at various threads all over the net and I can't help but notice that the majority of ppl speculate and believe that Vanitas is Saix himself, but the thing is: HE CAN'T BE SAIX,,,by now we all know that Saix was close friends with Axel even before they became nobodys', kind of meaning that if they were going to show Axels somebody (Lea), which will be in the next game which also happens before kingdom hearts 1 (I think), then Saix somebody is going to appear around the same time he appears someway or another.
I know am no expert and I might be wrong, but I don't think they're going to show Vanitas' friend (Lea) after all the major stuff that take place in bbs, its kinda too late for him to appear then, unless they both appear in the next game.

Umm... i have never heard that people think vanitas is Saix.... ever. One time i heard a guy say saix was terra....

but thank you for pointing out the obvious.
enjoy the forums

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
There is no reason for me to coment on your theory seeing as ppl already have, so-

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS; READ THE FAQ AND ENJOY.

slmcknett

1) No, Saix wasn't an original member. Only the first 6 were. Saix and Axel joined later on.

2) Vanitas can't be any of the Organization members, because a) he has a Keyblade and b) he has a completely different voice and body shape. Seriously, these things should be obvious to you people. If anything, he's like Xehanort's Unversed or something. And I don't even know what the hell an Unversed even is!! Maybe we should just wait for the game to come out... I hate stupid theories with no backing in them at all. In fact, I just hate theories to begin with. If they're wrong, you sound dumb, and if they're right, you got spoiled. So I just try to avoid them altogether.

00 Raiser Fan

I don't think he's Xehanorts' Unversed either, cause what I understood is that an Unversed is made ot of negative emotions or something, dunno if that means it leaves behind the good emotions or not, but if it does then Vanitas would'nt be Xehanorts Unverse as they are both evil. And even if they don't leave behind the good emotions, it really does'nt feel right making more of what I call Xehanort replicas (Somebody, Heartless, Nobody, AND UNVERSED!!) Nomuras' intention would probably be to sicken us of Xehanort if Vanitas turns out to be another form of Xehanort...

Birnax

people have already comment on your theory. so I'm guess its too late to correct you.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
QUICK THEORY (it has to do with the thread, don't worry): Vanitas is not Saïx, DS is!!!!!!

Except that Vanitas is DS. DS was the name we used before his/it's name was revealed; kind of like Roxas and BHK.

@OP: I have seen some Vanitas/Saix threads as well, and am pretty sure that you are right in saying that they are incorrect.

Last edited:

Blizzara

Days spoilers:

If Vanitas were indeed Saïx, he probably would've seen Xion as Ven too, just like Xigbar. But he didn't see Xion as anything specific, meaning he probably never met Ven - or if he did, then only briefly.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think Nomura said Axel and Saix's friendship might be in BbS.
So how could Saix be Vanitas?
That would be a big thing.

Awkward Squid

I've seen a few Saïx = Vanitas threads :/
*The majority of them created by people who apparently have no idea how to spell, or turn off their cap locks*

But I'm pretty sure we've all established they're not connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back