• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas unmasked!?!?!?!? SPOILER (obviously)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMikelaw19

...no dont believe them, bbs hasnt even come out yet in japan. they're all lying. no, seriously. dont believe a word any of them says, because bbs HAS NOT COME OUT! AND NEITHER HAS 358/2 DAYS! OR KH1! Its all just a big lie. Including this site. It was made just to make you think KH had a purpose. But it doesnt.... to you anyway.... but it does to all of us.... the proof is in the pudding, we knew about this because this site has a purpose to us. but apparently not you.... and having black hair doesnt make you emo...

^^ fail
Nothing on this site ever happened. I blame the government.

Awards
Mm, no...after being told rather directly that my theory about Vanitas looking like Sora was wrong (before we even saw his eyes and hair), I think Grassy pulled together a rather large string of conclusions leading that way when that trailer did come out, there was a pocket full of people that saw that coming...after what happened with Xion and that fact that he clearly had Sora's voice it just seemed obvious.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/142100-vanitas-looks-like.html

I do recall you saying that he looked like Sora (prior to the time we had he mask melting scene?).

Puklthynot

I noticed something, how can Vanitas look exactly like Sora at the age of 15, when at the time Sora was only 4, therefore there would to be some type of future foreseeing ability within the heart link.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
uh, yeah
should vanitas really be consider a spoilar anymore?
i mean, mostly everyone knows what he looks like now, even the ones who didnt want to
be spoilz somewhat know now(thx, the spoilar xD)
the only ones who dont know are the ones whove avoided the interwebs this whole time...

No, it's still a super-duper major spoiler! It's people like you that got me spoiled of the whole plot of BBS in the first place. Because they think "Oh everyone knows that spoiler" when truly that is not the case and then they pretty much spoiled the entire plot to me.

If it wasn't for the fact that friends spoiled it for me, I honestly would've been shocked when playing the game.
So just because you know people who know Vanitas's identity doesn't mean it's not longer a spoiler. Until it's been atleast 2 months prior to the PAL version coming out (since they normally come out after US) then it's still a spoiler.

Puklthynot said:
I noticed something, how can Vanitas look exactly like Sora at the age of 15, when at the time Sora was only 4, therefore there would to be some type of future foreseeing ability within the heart link.

Because Vanitas is the darkness of Ven's heart. Ven is about 15 at the time so Vanitas had the body of a 15 year old. Sora's face plus Ventus's age equals Sora's 15 year old face.

Puklthynot

Because Vanitas is the darkness of Ven's heart. Ven is about 15 at the time so Vanitas had the body of a 15 year old. Sora's face plus Ventus's age equals Sora's 15 year old face.

Meh, I can roll with that.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
ok so i was searching bbs on youtube (like the true kh nerd that i am) and saw this:
YouTube - Ventus vs. Vanitas Unmasked and this:
YouTube - Vanitas's Face

so i wanted to know, is that real? like emo sora? and has the japanese version already come out? (been playing assassin's creed, mw2, and been on vacation so im not up to date on kh anymore...) is it real?

jjv9dj.jpg

wow...somebody's a little late...welcome back? i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back