• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas = Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Days is supposed to have a connection to BBS, heres another one. Vanitas wears a mask to cover his face, I think this is because he is like Xion; I think he was made, like Xion, and he covers his face because he has a similar condition that Xion had. I think theres a blank face under there, and that without the mask, he looks different to different people. In the newest trailer, we see a bit of his face, but the way they brought it in was like a burning picture, which reminds me of memories. Also, his name roughly translates into emptiness, which is because he lacks something to make hima real person,like Xion. A couple of times MX told someone to destroy Vanitas, because he doesn't care if he's gone since he wasn't a real person.This is similar to Saix's behaviour to Xion. Also, Eraqus shouted, "you aren't supposed to exist!" to someone, who I believe is Vanitas.

P.S: I love misleasding titles
thebatman

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think smething like that too, as in Vanitas is a replica of Ven/ Or the other way round "Erase me"

never thought of the "Erase me"line like that, but good thinking.Yes, maybe Ven thinks that he himself is an abomination and wants to be erased. This reminds me of Xion's attitude toward her own existance.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I agree with a lot of this mainly the part that refers to Vanitas being made. However, I don't think it's quite like Xion's condition.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hm..... it definetly makes sense so maybe! but still.... i wuld perfer if van looked like a black haired sora with gold eyes

Spire

As long as Vanitas doesn't turn out to be another replica of someone. I think we've had enough of the replica storyline.

Last edited:

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
it would make sense but i wouldent like it. it would be really epic if vanitas ended up looking just like ven when he is unmasked. it be like a major mindfuck moment

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i understand but not sure that i agreee the replikation project was somthing designed vexen after bbs so how was he made? is he a manifestation of the memeories of ventus in human form? if so how di mx discover him and why is he his apprentice wouldnt he be more like ven

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This theory is quite interesting. Maybe Vanitas is somehow like Xion, but I wouldn't say he exactly like her.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
This theory is quite interesting. Maybe Vanitas is somehow like Xion, but I wouldn't say he exactly like her.

Yeah, it wouldn't really be that interesting if he was the exact same thing.

But, I do think that making Vanitas have a fluid existence like Xion did would solve a lot of problems. If he's able to take on different aspects of different people, he'd be able to explain why apprentice!Xehanort has aspects from several different people and not just one.

It'd also explain his answer when Ven asked him who he was, too - "You need to see it with your own eyes, when Terra stops being Terra." That part suggests to me that he's not exactly the same as Xion as well, since Xion didn't really make anyone stop being themselves.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I believe to this to the extent of the part about him being made, but not necassarily the same type of replica as Xion...it is possible though

Seadrin

Awards
If Vaintas was made.. Who made him? Thats what I want to know. : /

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I agree with the majority of this except that I dislike the idea of Vanitas being made. Perhaps it's an unintentional existence, like he just appeared one day out of thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back