• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus' Battling Style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevernoz

So I seriously just noticed this, but I was watching the BBS Secret Ending; aka the Keyblade Wars; and during the battle I noticed that when Ven jumped from behind the Old Man he carried his Keyblade in his left hand. However, in the game in which we have all seen, Ven holds and uses his Keyblade in his right.

Any sort of significance to that? Or just change of character design?

LOL. So sorry if this has been noticed already. Feel the need to close if needed.

XYZ

.. The real significance behind Ven's fighting style is that he holds his Keyblade in reverse, not that he is ambidextrous.

Nevernoz

LOL Well I know that he holds it in reverse.

But I just thought it was different that he held his keyblade in his left hand, but in the recent stuff that's been coming up is that it's been in his right. I mean, Sora never did that outside of Drives.

peachie

That video, the KH2FM secret ending, was not the keyblade war. The old man is Master Xehanort. Also, that video was somewhat conceptual in their fighting styles, and things have changed since then. The trailers and scans are more canonical than the secret ending, and he's only wielding with his right hand in them.

And yeah, what XYZ said, the fact that he holds it backwards in such a unique fashion is more of an important point than which hand he holds it in, I would say.

State

Awards
So I seriously just noticed this, but I was watching the BBS Secret Ending; aka the Keyblade Wars;

the keyblade wars happen before bbs, even to the point, judging by mx's speech, that tav weren't even born yet/were babies, so that isn't the keyblade war plsu, that was a concept video, meaning that much has changed.

Silver warrior

That video was a concept so yeah there are some different design and I don't think that there significant as to witch hand is holding the keyblade.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Whow gives a fuck if he's holding a keyblade in the right hand or left hand.
Well it is a little interesting tibit about the game. If the player has the ability to switch which hand he uses which changes his fighting style that would be pretty interesting. But in the long run I don't think it matters all that much, but from a gameplay view it's something different. So far we've had only one hand used and with Birth by Sleep and all its new gameplay additions it refreshing. Kind of like Sora using the Keyblade as a lion or playing as Riku. It's not all that important story wise but it does mix it up a liitle.

Silver warrior

Well it is a little interesting tibit about the game. If the player has the ability to switch which hand he uses which changes his fighting style that would be pretty interesting. But in the long run I don't think it matters all that much, but from a gameplay view it's something different. So far we've had only one hand used and with Birth by Sleep and all its new gameplay additions it refreshing. Kind of like Sora using the Keyblade as a lion or playing as Riku. It's not all that important story wise but it does mix it up a liitle.

Yeah I'll be cool if you can change the fighting style by switching the hand you hold the keyblade and who knows maybe the hand you hold changes between combos.

Allister Rose

French Lover
So I seriously just noticed this, but I was watching the BBS Secret Ending; aka the Keyblade Wars; and during the battle I noticed that when Ven jumped from behind the Old Man he carried his Keyblade in his left hand. However, in the game in which we have all seen, Ven holds and uses his Keyblade in his right.

Any sort of significance to that? Or just change of character design?

LOL. So sorry if this has been noticed already. Feel the need to close if needed.

Ven has been seen holding the keyblade with both hands and of course wields it backwards.
Also BBS is not known as the keyblade war, since it's pretty much confirmed that keyblade wars took before BBS

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I cant believe none of you caught on to why he wields it that way
Hes a speed type am I right?
Him holding it backwards gives him more speed and wind resistance.
You know?
Like the reason Naruto characters run with there arms that way?
Why sonics hair and arms are the way they are?

Silver warrior

I cant believe none of you caught on to why he wields it that way
Hes a speed type am I right?
Him holding it backwards gives him more speed and wind resistance.
You know?
Like the reason Naruto characters run with there arms that way?
Why sonics hair and arms are the way they are?

He doesn't hold it backwards because he wants to,he holds it that water because he has to.The design of ven's keyblade is backwards so it's wielder as to hold it that way.

Captain Garlock

Your off.
Look at the first BBS screen shots when he casts thunder he holds it regularly.s

Captain Garlock

You really are off.
Thats the only way Thunder has been cast so far......
Wow stop trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back