• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voice Actors Suggestions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think these people are the people fit to play the parts in Kingdom Hearts 2! Um...please don't yell at me if I offend you in any way....let me appologize now....but I feel strong in these suggestions:

Sora: ?
Kairi: Amanda Winn-Lee, or Wendee Lee
Riku: ?
BHK: Shaun Flemming, or Brianne Siddall
Namine: Michelle Ruff
Axel: Michael Dobson
Diz: ?
Yuffie: Tara Strong
Squall/Leon: David Boreanaz
Aeris/Aerith: Utada Hikaru * I think She has a good voice for her...though Maaya Sakamoto originally made the voice for her and she has a high voice.....oh well* or Mandy Moore
Cloud: Steven Burns (?)
Cid: ! he never had a voice in Kingdom Hearts.....so....Someone who smokes a lot! Just playin....but I don't know...
Unknows: Joshua Seth, Michael Reisz at least these people......

Theme Song? Listed Best Suggested to least:
-Exodus by Utada Hikaru
-Uso Miniata I Love You (A False I Love You) *In Japanese* By Utada Hikaru
-Kremlin Dusk by Utada Hikaru
-Colors *in Japanese* by Utada Hikaru
If not, then they should keep Simple and Clean *Stick with Utada Hikaru though*

What your idea?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i'm pretty sure haley joel osment, and david gallagher will still play sora and riku. and do you mean steven burns as in steve burns? as in blues clues? and i think christy carlson romano should still do yuffie. and i think that hayden paniterre (sorry my spelling is bad) should still do kairi. o and i think simple and clean should stay.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Really? I mean The original People are kinda old, and you know guys and their puberty! Their voices change! It wouldn't be the same....but if you say so!:D

JoeysGirl

tetraalmasy said:
Really? I mean The original People are kinda old, and you know guys and their puberty! Their voices change! It wouldn't be the same....but if you say so!:D

the voice actors are already grown up. we're talking about david galagher (sp?) for Riku. and girls voices dont change.

i think that the characters who were already in the first KH should have the same voices and the new characters.... i dno whoever they choose will probably be fine.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Auron should stay the same
Jojo is a no no....
I never heard your voice before......but if you can be cloud, I wanna be Yuffie!

Sephiroth_spawn

lets see now i would have
sora: same
riku: arnold swarzingger ( spelled wrong)
kairi: amanda bynes
cloud: steve burns
Sephiroth: the guy that makes ansems voice
BHK: i agree with the guy who plays tidus in ff10

Lock_On

sora- *
Riku-the guy who played daunte on DMC3
kairi-JOJO
Leon-*
BHK- Mark Taylor( guy who plays Tidus in FFX)
auron-vin diesal
cloud-Me

Ok, I agree with Sora and Leon, however... the other ones need work. I don't think I would want to listen to BHK's voice if it was Tidus's voice from FFX. It was pretty annoying to me. Riku, the guy who played Dante in DMC3....eh....no. Auron, Vin Diesel? No, I think he should have his voice from FFX. Cloud... You? Well, not sure what your voice sounds like so I can't really judge that.

JoeysGirl

BHK should have a new, distinct voice. if he sounds like Tidus (and he looks a LITTLE bit like Tidus) i would get annoyed i picture BHK with a deep voice... but not like big old manly voice. a voice that sounds more like Riku's... kinda mysterious i guess.

everyone should have the same voice as they did before. if they dont, it will make me so confused..:confused: amanda bynes for kairi?? amandas voice sounds a little too happy-go-lucky to be kairi if you ask me. i mean kairi is left pretty much all alone on an island... and if amanda does her voice i will be thinking about "what i like about you" everytime she talks. KH2.. What I like About you... not really the same thing lol. just my opinion.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
cloud: steve burns
O_O AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *smashes into wall and faints* oh man could have sworn that that said...*looks again* AH! it wasn't a dream! what are you people CRAZY! STEVE=CLOUD?!?!?! that is crazy, there is NO WAY steve burns is doing cloud! NO WAY!!!!!! i know who steve is and there is no way a child psycholigest/guy who talks with computer animated blue dog/guy who has a album called songs for dutmites, is doing cloud, and if that is not the same steve you are talking about! thank goodness, but if you are talking about the same one, then the answer is that that is CRAZY!!!

blackdragon88

blackdragon88 said:
here are my suggestions: (* means same as KH1)
sora- *
Riku-the guy who played daunte on DMC3
kairi-JOJO
Leon-*
BHK- Mark Taylor( guy who plays Tidus in FFX)
auron-vin diesal
cloud-Me

I was just playin I wasnt serious, come on vin diesal and JOJO thats so retarted(never take an A- list actor and a pop singer ruin his/her image by putting them in a video game). Leave the videogames to the nobodies, because most of the time regular actors suck as video game actors.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
i think haley joel osmont should also do the voice for bhk but in a kinda diff voice and maybe tara strong to do namine. and everyone else keep the same voice actors but i think dearest should be the theme for kh2 even though i know that wouldn't happen i just love the song.
i think the lyrics do kinda fit though

It would be nice if we could put away and throw outeverything except what really mattered, butreality is just cruel.
In such times,I see you laughingwhenever I close my eyes.
Until the day I reach eternal sleep,that smiling face willhave to stay with me without fail.
People are all sad, sothey go and forget, but--
For that which I should love,For that which gives me love, I will do what I can.
Back then, when we met,it was all awkward.We went the long way, didn't we?We got hurt, didn't we?
Until the day I reach eternal sleep,that smiling face willhave to stay with me without fail.
Back then, when we met,it was all awkward.We went the long way, didn't we?We got there in the end.

Relik

The guy's voice for Cloud in KH is named Steve Burton http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0123733/ go here to view his profile. To think a guy from Blue's Clues would do the voice of Cloud is a sin against life. It's as bad as Lance Bass doing Sephiroth's voice. If Cid does have a voice I think Rip Torn would be a great actor to do the voice of him, since he sounds like a tough, gritty older man. As much of a fan of Bruce Campbell I am , let's be serious he couldn't do a kids voice, he's too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back