• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait? I guess so.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Until actually confirmed, no she is not a wielder of any kind. And the cutscene between Aqua, Kairi and co. doesn't necessarily refer to her potential as a wielder. If anything it hints towards her soon to be PoH status later down the line.

New Born

"The truth surrounding the keyblade passes through numerous connections — and were inside of your hearts."

Not even Mickey saying that does not give off a little hint? He did state that he was talking to all of them when he addressed the letter.

Awards
Well her heart has part of the power to summon Kingdom Hearts. And the Keyblades of Light and Darkness are the only things that can open it. So that's how the Keyblade is connected to her heart.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I could see it happening unfortunately. Though imo it might also depend on whether or not she's actually going to stay on the islands and wait for Sora like what the secret ending implies, or just runs off on her own little adventure like in KH2.

SuperSailorEarth

I could see it happening unfortunately. Though imo it might also depend on whether or not she's actually going to stay on the islands and wait for Sora like what the secret ending implies, or just runs off on her own little adventure like in KH2.

from what we've theorized in another thread, the POHs may be needed again to reopen the true kingdom hearts. Kairi=POH=need. but maybe in a not so damsel in distress kind of way this time

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i was thinking that too but im not sure

New Born

Unfortunately, I agree.
Kairi's personality in Kingdom Hearts 1— I was okay with, then she become overly obnoxious in II.

I can totally picture them making a game similar to Birth by Sleep, with three separate scenarios.
With Sora leaving alone to reconnect/save everyone, but Riku and Kairi somehow getting involved.

Awards
Until actually confirmed, no she is not a wielder of any kind. And the cutscene between Aqua, Kairi and co. doesn't necessarily refer to her potential as a wielder. If anything it hints towards her soon to be PoH status later down the line.

4:53

If we're to believe that's an accurate translation, it does confirm that Kairi has the heart of a wielder.
Because she can wield someone else's keyblade, therefore she passes the test.

But really, even without the translation, I still think it's obvious they're going to make her a keyblade wielder.
She could wield a keyblade, as opposed to other non-wielders who could only hold it for a few seconds. It's something that ought to be taken at face value. She's wielding a keyblade. She's a wielder. Or rather, she will be.

New Born

If we're to believe that's an accurate translation, it does confirm that Kairi has the heart of a wielder.

But really, even without the translation, I still think it's obvious they're going to make her a keyblade wielder.
She could wield a keyblade, as opposed to other non-wielders who could only hold it for a few seconds. It's something that ought to be taken at face value. She's wielding a keyblade. She's a wielder. Or rather, she will be.
Great explanation. I'm pretty sure now that we will see her wielding a keyblade in the future, whether the fans like it or not.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

4:53

That would also make Yensid a Keyblade Master. Also from the translations of the Secret Ending, Kairi stays on Destiny Islands for the next adventure, while Sora and Riku go off the save those who are in torment.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That would also make Yensid a Keyblade Master. Also from the translations of the Secret Ending, Kairi stays on Destiny Islands for the next adventure, while Sora and Riku go off the save those who are in torment.

But Mickey's letter in addressing Sora, Riku, and Kairi for help.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
But Mickey's letter in addressing Sora, Riku, and Kairi for help.
And yet she gives Sora her good luck charm and tells him
Hurry Back
Yes, the letter was to all of them, but it mainly detailed that Sora and assumed Riku needed to go and fight. If Kairi had a keyblade of her own, she would've been called to help the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back