• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WAIT! That Makes No F***ing Sense!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've boughten this up before in other threads and I've always gotten the same answer and it's the same thing I thought.

When BBS was released I asked "If the Heartless exist in the RoD, where are the Nobodie?"

I got this answer "With the DtD closed the Nobodies couldn't exist because they can't be in the RoD"

But there has to be another explanation. There is one person who negates that this is true... Xemnas. When Xehanort made Xemnas and Ansem SOD the DtD was still closed so Xemnas shouldn't of existed, unless the DtD was opened before Xehanort's experiments.

So we need a reason why Nobodies don't exist in BBS. There is the Realm of Nothingness so there might be a Door to Nothingness.

Anyone got a Theory?

Sorakun12

Explain

It's theorized that to become a Nobody, one must first lose their heart to to the darkness, which leads to the Heartless. Because they reside in the Realm of Darkness during Birth by Sleep, they cannot steal anybody's heart, thus leaving no vessels for a nobody to be created with.

When Xehanort lost his heart, along with the other 5, they had allowed the Heartless a way into the Realm of Light, along with creating the Emblem Heartless. They opened the door in the basement of Ansem's palace, which is, to our knowing, the DtD they created.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's theorized that to become a Nobody, one must first lose their heart to to the darkness, which leads to the Heartless. Because they reside in the Realm of Darkness during Birth by Sleep, they cannot steal anybody's heart, thus leaving no vessels for a nobody to be created with.

When Xehanort lost his heart, along with the other 5, they had allowed the Heartless a way into the Realm of Light, along with creating the Emblem Heartless. They opened the door in the basement of Ansem's palace, which is, to our knowing, the DtD they created.

The Heartless in the RoD in BBS are still created from the hearts of people. Those People just lose their Hearts by naturally falling into darkness instead of the Heartless attacking them.

A

Azrael

Nobodies need to have a strong enough will to continue on without the Heart. Most possible Nobodies die before they end up transformed into full fledged nobodies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
The Heartless in the RoD in BBS are still created from the hearts of people.

No, that's Emblem Heartless if I'm not mistaken. Regular, pureblood Heartless are just darkness or something like that.

Samhain

Bronze Member
exactly

most people who already lost their heart to the darkness prior to bbs were either complete weaklings and werent strong enough to form a nobody whether its a dusk or anytype of nobody

not eveytime a heartless is created a nobody has to be created as well. it says in SOME cases that will happen.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The Heartless in the RoD in BBS are still created from the hearts of people. Those People just lose their Hearts by naturally falling into darkness instead of the Heartless attacking them.

However, Pureblood Heartless--the only Heartless at the time of BBS--dissipate into a cloud of darkness, without any heart being released.
They do originate from the hearts of humans, but these Heartless are their darkness taken form, rather than their entire darkness-infested heart, hence why Emblem Heartless have so many different appearances and Purebloods all have the "shadowy black with yellow eyes" appearance.

Lonbilly said:
No, that's Emblem Heartless if I'm not mistaken. Regular, pureblood Heartless are just darkness or something like that.
This is essentially everything I said above.

Gram

Banned
Awards
no thats emblem heartlees, purebloods r made of darkness.
u know darkness made real, thats y when there defeated they just fade away.
its emblems that release a heart when defeated.

marluxia explained all of this to roxas on like day 8-9 didnt u pay attention?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I personally believe that nobodies couldn't exist until after the experiments and emblem heartless came into existence. For the most part, I think their existence (or rather, non-existence) has to do with Emblems and the experiments. Then again, there was the Heart Unlocker incident..

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Nobodies are the Shells of a person who has a strong heart right?
but people weren't losing their hearts to heartless yet in BBS so Nobodies couldn't exist til KH1...i think..

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It doesn't really matter how the heart becomes a Heartless, it just matters whether the Heart is strong.
You expect that there where no strong hearted people that fell into Darkness? They're heart could of been strong in Darkness but then eventually lost control.
Strong Heart =/= Light Heart

People were still losing Hearts and a body was still left behind so a Nobody could till be created.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
I meant that even when they lost their Heart + they were strong willed means that they were stuck in the Dark Realm. The Heartless were stuck there for a while til they were set free. Once that happened I think that's when Nobodies were created.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

You got your facts a little mixed up there.
The Heartless came to the RoL because of Xehanort's experiments. His test subjects became Heartless after they lost their hearts.
The door Xehanort found was the door to RG's heart, as the world's wall fell shortly after the discovery.

The Heartless in the RoD in BBS are still created from the hearts of people.

And you know this how?
BBS only showed us the Heartless, it never showed how they were created or how they acted. For all we know, those Heartless were nothing more than denizens of the RoD and that Xehanort's experiments is what caused them to be what they are now.

Darkness of the heart.

most people who already lost their heart to the darkness prior to bbs were either complete weaklings and werent strong enough to form a nobody whether its a dusk or anytype of nobody

And you know this how?
Were you there pre-BBS to see these "complete weaklings" loose their hearts?

no thats emblem heartlees, purebloods r made of darkness.

While it has never been confirmed in the game, what luap911 stated appears to be the case. When Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker and when Yen Sid used Donald as an example of what would happen should he submit to the darkness of his heart, both turned into Pureblood Heartless. Meanwhile, the man who was attacked by the Heartless in Traverse Town and the soldiers who became Heartless at Land of Dragons became Emblem Heartless when their hearts were stolen.

u know darkness made real, thats y when there defeated they just fade away.

They are the darkness of the heart, which manifested into a physical creature when one submits to the darkness of their heart.

its emblems that release a heart when defeated.

And those hearts are the hearts of people who had their hearts stolen by the Heartless.

the heartless are naturally in the realm of darkness. the purebloods are rele dark beings w/o hearts. wen sora turned into the heartless, it was bcuz he willingly submitted to darkness im guessing or it was just a plot screw-up since nobodies werent thought about at the time. if it was bcuz he willingly submitted to darkness i believe a nobody should not of been created via him. but since he has a buttload of hearts in him, specifically ven, he did in fact spawn roxas. but all i know for sure is the first two sentences

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
And you know this how?
BBS only showed us the Heartless, it never showed how they were created or how they acted. For all we know, those Heartless were nothing more than denizens of the RoD and that Xehanort's experiments is what caused them to be what they are now.

.[/COLOR]

A Heartless is the Heart of a Human corrupted by Darkness. That's what's been said throughout the whole KH Series.
Emblem Heartless are a different case. Some are real, Some are Fake. Depends on whether a Emblem Heartless stole the Heart or if the Heartless was made by the Machine.

You're saying that the Heartless were just inhabitants on the RoD until Xehanort's experiments. Xehanort never affected the Heartless Species as a whole. He created a Pureblood then went further in his studies until he could make the Machine to make the Emblem Heartless. That is what's been told told to us through reports.

So, Xehanort is only responsible for the Emblems.

Originally posted by party@usualspot
the heartless are naturally in the realm of darkness. the purebloods are rele dark beings w/o hearts. wen sora turned into the heartless, it was bcuz he willingly submitted to darkness im guessing or it was just a plot screw-up since nobodies werent thought about at the time. if it was bcuz he willingly submitted to darkness i believe a nobody should not of been created via him. but since he has a buttload of hearts in him, specifically ven, he did in fact spawn roxas. but all i know for sure is the first two sentences

The Heartless in the RoD in BBS are Purebloods.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
A Heartless is the Heart of a Human corrupted by Darkness.

They are now. However, we do not know if the Heartless have always been as they are now.
As I said, we do not know if Xehanort's experiments affected the Heartless in some sort of way.

That's what's been said throughout the whole KH Series.

All of which has been post-Xehanort.
We do not know for sure if the post-Xehanort Heartless are the same as the pre-Xehanort Heartless.

You're saying that the Heartless were just inhabitants on the RoD until Xehanort's experiments.

I'm not saying it as a fact, merely as a possibility.

Xehanort never affected the Heartless Species as a whole.

Again, how do you know this? You aren't Nomura and you haven't seen how Heartless have acted pre-Xehanort, so you don't know this. You assume Xehanort did not affect the Heartless, but assumptions are not facts.

So, Xehanort is only responsible for the Emblems.

Again, you do not know if Xehanort affected the Pureblood Heartless with his experiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back