• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Warning: Do not enter this thread if you have just eaten!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've known about this for a year or more. And yes I have just eaten. Didn't make me feel sick, though.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
well i dunno why people are so eww bout this ... we humans have thousands of parasite inside us =O also mithochondrias huahuahuahauha (LOL PARASITE EVE REFERENCE) xDDDDDDDDDD but yah parasites will allways excist and i can bet my balls that there no human free from parasites

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Dude, that sounds sweet!
It literally functions as another organ!

Now all we need are Anacondas that replace penis'.

xenos24

Cool parasite were can I buy one? as a pet I use to have a centipede but it died I dunno what is eats but this one easy

A

Azrael

That's cool shit bro.

That penis fish scares the crap out of me.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Oh, the penis fish. I remember reading about it in a book and... Well it's just creepy! That tongue thing doesn't compare to the penis fish.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
that shit is cool O_O
i wonder how it would feel to have one ><
blah gross

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Lol. To me personally it creeps me out. The idea that a parasite takes over the role of a fish tongue. However it's not 100% disgusting a bit creepy still but not disgusting. Kinda cool when you think about it hard. Though that could be merely because DT is DT.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It doesn't take over the role of your tongue. It doesn't fuse with your tongue, nor do you get any feeling. It just takes the physical space of it and feeds off the bloodflow to the tongue and some mucus as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back