• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wassuuppp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
And yeah.. Im new. ;)
OKay....About me....Uhmmmm lets see....Oh yeah ok HERE we go:

My names Maddie, I'm in llllluuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvv with the KH series:loveit:, I think xion is the cutest member of the Org, I've actually tried Sea Salt Ice cream :nahnah:{dont ask}, I'm into the Xion/Roxas love theory, I believe Axel's gay:eek:_O:...my favorite song for tie now is HOT N COLD:p I have a youtube account, and I'm wondering how Xion is created. :idea:So if you have a theory, pm me. Feel free to comment or message. Anyways, thankies!!!:lol:

KH3 for the wii

Hey Welcome to KHI! Some things to follow: Don't make stupid posts, be nice, don't spam and you should fit in well here. If you need a friend or some help you can PM me

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well, that's quite a lot of smilieys.
Any way, Welcome to KHI.
My name is William The Wise.:cool:
I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you need a friend feel free to PM me.
We really don't know any thing about Xion's creation yet, but there are hundreds of threories on it and many more will be created before the game comes out.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
And yeah.. Im new. ;)

My names Maddie, I'm in llllluuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvv with the KH series:loveit:, I think xion is the cutest member of the Org, I've actually tried Sea Salt Ice cream :nahnah:{dont ask}, I'm into the Xion/Roxas love theory, I believe Axel's gay:eek:_O:...my favorite song for tie now is HOT N COLD:p I have a youtube account, and I'm wondering how Xion is created. :idea:So if you have a theory, pm me. Feel free to comment or message. Anyways, thankies!!!:lol:

i amost tryd some but then i couldnt find out how to make it without an icecream maker.
oh and if you need any info about the upcoming games look at the "everything we know about" threads in the future of kingdom hearts section

and if you need a friend pm:cool:(like the others said)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That was one hell of an intro..

Anyway moving onward.
Welcome to KHI!

Just follow the rules, settle in and have fun!
But most importantly: Get yourself up to date on the sticky's in the KH sections before posting a thread.
You're bound to get crucified by other members for a theory that isn't really a theory and so on.

And it would be best to read the sticky's in other sections of KHI just in case; it comes in handy.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
That was one hell of an intro..

Anyway moving onward.
Welcome to KHI!

Just follow the rules, settle in and have fun!
But most importantly: Get yourself up to date on the sticky's in the KH sections before posting a thread.
You're bound to get crucified by other members for a theory that isn't really a theory and so on.

And it would be best to read the sticky's in other sections of KHI just in case; it comes in handy.

good advise for any newcomer

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welcome to the ever so pwnsome site of KH Insider.

Second up.. I prefer Rion (Riku/ Xion) over Roxas/ Xion. Just go look at the scenes of Days (with Riku and Xion) and say that's not cute at all.. XD

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Welcome to KHI XionKairi! I'm really kinda new too. I've only been here for 2 days. Please don't get mad at me for not calling you Maddie. I don't really like calling people I don't know in person by their real names. Anyway.....I'm really easy to get along with as long as you don't get on my bad side (lots of people at the school I go to don't think I have a bad side but I do). So if you want a friend you can also pm me!!!

~Hope you enjoy KHI!!!!

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
I wanna ask! How did it taste? Was it nice, or to salty?

Oh, also, welcome!:loveit:

Umm it was both of course!:p if u wanna look up the recipe, go to youtube and look up make sea salt ice cream! That's what I did at least.:cool:

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
Welcome to KHI XionKairi! I'm really kinda new too. I've only been here for 2 days. Please don't get mad at me for not calling you Maddie. I don't really like calling people I don't know in person by their real names. Anyway.....I'm really easy to get along with as long as you don't get on my bad side (lots of people at the school I go to don't think I have a bad side but I do). So if you want a friend you can also pm me!!!

~Hope you enjoy KHI!!!!

Hahahaha. I dont care what you call me. XionKairi is okay too. :thumbup: But one thing for sure...Dont ever ever EVER call me emo. -_- You'll get on my bad side right away. :laugh: Unless you're just playing around...Then we'll see...:sneaky: Oh and I'd luv to be your friend!

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
Welcome to the ever so pwnsome site of KH Insider.

Second up.. I prefer Rion (Riku/ Xion) over Roxas/ Xion. Just go look at the scenes of Days (with Riku and Xion) and say that's not cute at all.. XD

Yeah, I've seen the videos. But I prefer Roxas with Xion because I just dislike the idea of Namine/Roxas or I could go either way, either with Riku or Roxas... No offense to anyone. :mellow:

A

Azrael

And yeah.. Im new. ;)

Welcome to KHInsider...I'm Zizzy!

Anyways Axel has it in for Larxy

FireDragon

Welcome!!!!!!
I'm firedragon
everybody else has said some rules but im gonna tell you to have fun and make lotsa freinds!!!

ok no one knows(yet) how xion was created, kick back and wait.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Umm it was both of course!:p if u wanna look up the recipe, go to youtube and look up make sea salt ice cream! That's what I did at least.:cool:

I already have, but I think it has a little to much eggs in it, lol.:toungesmile:

Back