• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

weridest theory ever....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

alrighty here it is: xion is riku's nobody. ok do we know for SURE xion is a girl? i mean riku somewhat looks like a girl with his long hair. as for the heartless part: when riku started using the dark powers he could have every well turned into a heartless. then when when ansem was defeated he was realsed as a heartless...well can i get at lease the weirdest theory ever award?

Rix

:)
Awards
No,it's even confirmed that Riku never turned into a heartless. And yes we do know for sure that Riku is a girl. And we do also know that Riku is a boy. the fact that he has long hair doesn't mean that he is a girl.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
alrighty here it is: xion is riku's nobody. ok do we know for SURE xion is a girl? i mean riku somewhat looks like a girl with his long hair. as for the heartless part: when riku started using the dark powers he could have every well turned into a heartless. then when when ansem was defeated he was realsed as a heartless...well can i get at lease the weirdest theory ever award?
Well actually, Riku never became a heartless, he was just filled with darkness when Xehanort's heartless used him as a puppet. Therefore, Riku cannot have a nobody. Also, Xion is in Fact a GIRL, she looks like Kairi, which in turn just supports fact that we know that Xion is a girl.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
so he's bisexual?

I didn't say that. And it doesn't even seem like you do really know what the word bisexual means. I just pointed out that we do all know that Riku IS a boy. Even if you THINK he looks like a girl.

OJSlaughter

that theory is ridiculous but it is good to see someone think outside of the box

OJSlaughter

Riku's heart was expelled from his body, however it did not make a heartless nor a nobody.

Yep... still, as I have said, interesting concept!

Xion and Riku meet eachother in reality and since that didn't happen to Sora and Roxas I dont think this can be possible!

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
And when Riku met Xion, if she was his nobody wouldn't they have fused together after the fight, like Namine and Kairi, Roxas and Sora did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back