• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what and who is Ven and how is he connected to Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsblight

Nomura during an interview said that if u connect the story between Sora and Roxas that you will find out who Ven is. I do not get what he means.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It means that there's a connection between Ven and Sora. Nobody knows how, but with the fact that Roxas looks pretty much identical to Ven, when he should technically look identical to Sora due to being his Nobody, it's pretty easy to assume the link. I don't recall Nomura saying that if you connect the story of Sora and Roxas, you'll find out who Ven is, but maybe that's my memory. Link?

Edit: Many people think Ven is somehow Vanitas via cloning; others believe that Ven is Sora's Unversed, or that Roxas is Ven's Nobody, or that Sora is Ven in another body. It's hard to say what he is with so many assumptions and mysteries in the air. You have to make of the clues what you will.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It means that there's a connection between Ven and Sora. Nobody knows how, but with the fact that Roxas looks pretty much identical to Ven, when he should technically look identical to Sora due to being his Nobody, it's pretty easy to assume the link.

It's confirmed in game that Sora and Roxas look alike.

I don't recall Nomura saying that if you connect the story of Sora and Roxas, you'll find out who Ven is, but maybe that's my memory. Link?

I think it was a Days interview.

Edit: Many people think Ven is somehow Vanitas via cloning; others believe that Ven is Sora's Unversed, or that Roxas is Ven's Nobody, or that Sora is Ven in another body. It's hard to say what he is with so many assumptions and mysteries in the air. You have to make of the clues what you will.

All the ones bolded are stupid. The last one, however, is actually pretty interesting. I would like to see how that works.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It's confirmed in game that Sora and Roxas look alike.

I know that. I meant that Roxas should look identical, going off the normal Other-Nobody pairing. Obviously, that means that Roxas is a special Nobody along with other things to indicate that, and looking identical to Ven isn't a coincidence.

I think it was a Days interview.

Thanks.

All the ones bolded are stupid. The last one, however, is actually pretty interesting. I would like to see how that works.

Mhm, I don't think most of them could even be likely by going off KH's general story. I'm more towards the Ven-being-Sora thing and it could explain why Terra is seen looking on at Riku and Sora at Destiny Islands, depending on the point in the story; i.e. he's looking for somewhere to put Ven, or Ven has already been "erased" and he's checking up on him or whatever.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I'm personally a fan of saying that Ven had his heart placed in Sora, lied there dormant, and went to Roxas when Sora used the Heart unlocker on himself

AxelsVirtue

Most of those ideas can be debated for or against, but the idea of Ven being Sora's Unverse would only make sense if Ven wasn't so much older than Sora.

Dragonsblight

I think that maybe Ven is Sora's older brother. But ven is definitely not sora in another form because ven had seen sora when sora was about 4-5 years old im guessing. it is possible that their hearts are connected like sora's and Kairi's though.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'm personally a fan of saying that Ven had his heart placed in Sora, lied there dormant, and went to Roxas when Sora used the Heart unlocker on himself

I'm also for that idea but it seems too obvious. I think Nomura wants to spring something up upon us but I don't know what it'll be. But yeah, it would explain why Roxas looks like Ven and why he seemingly has emotions.

Most of those ideas can be debated for or against, but the idea of Ven being Sora's Unverse would only make sense if Ven wasn't so much older than Sora.

I'm not for the idea myself but I have to say that we don't know if Unversed-Other pairs are identical like Other-Nobody pairs are. Unless it's another special case or something.

I think that maybe Ven is Sora's older brother. But ven is definitely not sora in another form because ven had seen sora when sora was about 4-5 years old im guessing. it is possible that their hearts are connected like sora's and Kairi's though.

Family has no relevance or importance in Kingdom Hearts whatsoever. Sora having Ven's heart/Ven being Sora are virtually synonymous since it seems that the heart makes the person.

AxelsVirtue

I'm not for the idea myself but I have to say that we don't know if Unversed-Other pairs are identical like Other-Nobody pairs are. Unless it's another special case or something.

It's the age, not the looks, that I said where too different for that theory to make sense.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It's the age, not the looks, that I said where too different for that theory to make sense.

I was basing the looks thing off age. We can't say yet that Unversed-Other pairs (if that's how Unversed are created) look identical, so for all we know, they could look drastically different in terms of age or whatever. Like I said, I don't believe this theory but you have to consider it.

αsiя

space coke
You guys come up with so many theories
just chill and relax we only got a few months left

Number Zero

Family has no relevance or importance in Kingdom Hearts whatsoever. Sora having Ven's heart/Ven being Sora are virtually synonymous since it seems that the heart makes the person.

This game may be a turning point. Besides the concept of "family" will have to be introduced sooner or later what with certain worlds reaching a movie where family is crucial to the plot (ie Aladdin 3 Aladdin's father or Lion King 2 with Simba's daughter) Avoiding those movies just to keep friendship the main focus would sort of be a little stupid.

αsiя

space coke
This game may be a turning point. Besides the concept of "family" will have to be introduced sooner or later what with certain worlds reaching a movie where family is crucial to the plot (ie Aladdin 3 Aladdin's father or Lion King 2 with Simba's daughter) Avoiding those movies just to keep friendship the main focus would sort of be a little stupid.

Yea I was thinking the same thing but I think family is only important with the Disney worlds
Like in Monstro's world in COM
They were talking about how Geppito loves Pinnichio and that Pinninchio should be with his dad
Something along those lines

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You guys come up with so many theories
just chill and relax we only got a few months left

Theorising is the entire point of these forums. If we relax and wait for BbS, we might as well close the site down. :/

Family has never been a prominent theme. It's more about friendship. Can you ever recall a family relationship in Kingdom Hearts, apart from that one time when Sora's mother called him down for dinner right at the beginning of the first game? Aladdin's father and Simba's daughter are not pivotal or important to the story.

AxelsVirtue

I was basing the looks thing off age. We can't say yet that Unversed-Other pairs (if that's how Unversed are created) look identical, so for all we know, they could look drastically different in terms of age or whatever. Like I said, I don't believe this theory but you have to consider it.

I suppose it depends on how long Terra and Aqua have known Ven. If they've known him from before Sora was born, then that would solve the whole problem.

White Mushroom

Mhm, I don't think most of them could even be likely by going off KH's general story. I'm more towards the Ven-being-Sora thing and it could explain why Terra is seen looking on at Riku and Sora at Destiny Islands, depending on the point in the story; i.e. he's looking for somewhere to put Ven, or Ven has already been "erased" and he's checking up on him or whatever.

I like this idea. That would be pretty neat. Yeah, but I think its not very likely.

αsiя

space coke
Theorising is the entire point of these forums. If we relax and wait for BbS, we might as well close the site down.

Yea I know but still we can wait a little and then we can start theorizing some more for the mystery KH game
I probably just say that cause I suck at theorizing myself

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
which is? from what we've seen from BBS is still a mystery

The theory that Sora is somehow Ven or has Ven's heart. Of course BbS is still a mystery, but this is what I mean by that theory sounding the most plausible. To me, at least.

Yea I know but still we can wait a little and then we can start theorizing some more for the mystery KH game
I probably just say that cause I suck at theorizing myself

Yeah, I suck at theorising, too. Still, I like to join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back