• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What difference do command levels make?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

I'm curious, since I still don't understand this part. I understand now how the command board works how IT'S levels work, but I don't understand how the commands themselves in the game work.

What is the difference between let's say, fire level 1 and level 3, and then fira.

What I'm sort of trying to ask is that why would they give each command levels if there is still going to be yet another higher tier command, with more levels...it's not bad or annoying, but it's confusing as it's not specified anywhere what exactly what each level for individual commands do or add, as if fire 3 is stronger than fire 1, and then you would have fira and firaga and so on and so forth.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
It's not specified, but you can infer it.

Take the Cure command for example. A level 1 Cure command will not heal you as much as a fully leveled Cure will heal you. The same can be applied to other commands as well. The higher the level of a command is, the stronger is it is and the more damage it will do.

Don't forget that you can meld two commands (and crystals) to form completely new commands.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They increase the strength/effectiveness of the commands. Say, a max level Cure would heal significantly more than a level 1 Cure. The commands having differing levels of strength is quite beneficial during the earliest stages of the game when you don't have access to a lot of the stronger commands.

Edit: Dude, Blank_Points, we totally just used the same example! 8D

Crystal

Silver Member
It upgrage your level of commands. Some commands after it achieve its maximum level can deal much damage than Level 1.
Cure is the best example to use since its results seem to be clear and you can see the changes clearly.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
That's right I have to agree with all the accounts here... A few more examples would be like the Mine Commands and Two-slot commands like Time Splicer.
EX: Mine shield level one drops three mines in a horazontal line in front of you, whereas a level three mine shield command drops seven in the same fashion + increased Damage.
EX2: Time Splicer, Inflicts stop to all in a general area around you, and does three teleporting attacks + 1-5 of the same attacks(Depending on level), dealing more damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back