• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What difficulty? (Poll)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What difficulty did you play Kingdom Hearts 2 through first time?

• Beginner

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Standard

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Proud

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

star guitar

I think I'm a pretty good gamer, having played video games for over a decade now, and in almost every review I've read of Kingdom Hearts 2 i can find, before I get it on Friday, I've read thats its pretty easy, so what difficulty did everyone play it through first time, Beginner, Standard or Proud, I really want to do first time on proud, but may go with standard instead.

Little_Red

betch.
I started on standard, it wasn't too hard. Then I played it on proud because I wanted to see the secret ending.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I played Proud wasn't that hard kinda of a let down if you compare to expert on KH1. After awhile you'll probably feel you waited 4 years for nothing. You say you're getting it this friday bud might as well wait they're making a KH2:FM, and if it comes to america you'll feel you wasted your money on a crappy version of the game.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Eh, I did standard. I needed to get used to the game after not playing it for a couple years. I had some difficulties with it, but nothing bad. After I finish that mode, I'll play proud for the heck of it.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
i did standard to see how hard it would be, it was easy so i went to proud, it was kinda hard, but not really, then i tryed to finish everything on proud mode. THAT was hard, lol. the one that was the hardest is the paradox hades cup on proud mode, i just HATED IT!!! IT WAS SO FREAKIN HARD!!!!!!! IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 MONTHS TO FINALLY FINISH IT!!!!!! but its over now anyway, lol.

PS: my sister started on starter mode, XD SHE SAYS IT'S SO HARD!!!!!!

Vzam

Bronze Member
Proud mode because everyone said how easy the game was...and sadly it was still easy...

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I started on Standard mode.
(That was before I heard that KH2 was extremely easy)

In fact the only thing I found hard in KH2 was beating the Hades Paradox cup on Proud mode.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I played it on 'easy' first. And, as it said, it was easy-too easy actually. I played it on 'Standard' mode. It was easy. Played it on 'Proud' mode and it was almost hard.:lol:

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I played Proud wasn't that hard kinda of a let down if you compare to expert on KH1. After awhile you'll probably feel you waited 4 years for nothing. You say you're getting it this friday bud might as well wait they're making a KH2:FM, and if it comes to america you'll feel you wasted your money on a crappy version of the game.

Jinx is obviously a KH basher. (Seriously, jinX, why are you on the KH2 section if its such a crappy game?) :( Anyways, Its not crappy. Its easier, but not crappy. That game ROCKED!!!!!

Anyway, the only thing I agree with this kid is that maybe you should wait until the KHFM version comes out. You might find it better than the original.

Last edited:

heartofRiku

I started on standard because that's the you start on the first game. Then once I found out about the clip after the credits I did it on proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back