• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ending should BBS have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
...Actually, I don't see her dying at all. I can only see her becoming evil. >>;
!

Umm that doesn't work. she is a princess of heart. evil aligns with darkness the princesses of heart align with light to open the DTD . light has power to overcome darkness. Kairi will always be good

V

V.A.T.13

Umm that doesn't work. she is a princess of heart. evil aligns with darkness the princesses of heart align with light to open the DTD . light has power to overcome darkness. Kairi will always be good
Eh...not really.

Darkness does not equal evil or good
and light does not equal good or evil

It depends on who is using the power.
I have an idea of Kairi being "evil" because she is full of light. Which to me, I think is unbalenced because everything is supposed to have light and darkness in them. Too much light can be just as bad as too much dark. Both are blinding.

I can see Kairi rejecting all darkness and trying to get rid of it completely. Which is a bad thing.

Also, the meaning of her name is kinda on the dark-ish side too...
Plus the KH1 opening also hints at her dark side" as well.

...but this just wishful thinking of course, and I doubt Nomu is that deep.

V

V.A.T.13

I don't see "sea" as dark.
How does it hint it?
Because the sea IS dark. It's dark, deep, cold and a slow painful death.
Her name also means 'seperation' and 'beaver'. And it's funny how Riku's name not only means land, but 'agony of seperation' too.

Sorry, but I'm a type of person that looks for deeper meanings. ^^; I'm not trying to bash Kairi or anything but...

Nomura said the meaning of the names hold some importance to the game.
Lets look at the meanings..

Sora: Sky/Heaven

Riku: Land/Agony of separation

Kairi: Sea/Separation/Beaver/Nuateral mile(?)

Now when we think of these words, they also relate to...

Sky = Heaven = Angel = Light

Land = Earth = Human = In-between

Sea = Hell = Demon = Darkness ( I'm sorry Kairi fans, but this is truth when realating to the other two. )

Now we look at the KH1 opening...
The Sea in the opening represents the darkness does it not?
After the floating bit, Sora is standing on the land while Riku is standing in the sea/darkness reaching out to him. The sea/darkness is rising up around him and both he and Sora are consumed by the sea/darkness and it seperates the two, and the sea brings Sora to Kairi. Then Sora is falling from the sky and falls back into the sea/darkness.

And then we play the game. Wasn't it Kairi that separated the two friends? Wasn't it because of Kairi Riku got ideas of leaving the islands? Wasn't it Kairi the reason the two boys fought each other?

It's not Kairi's fault and she'd not doing it on purpose, but thats whats been happening.

Plus, we barely know ANYTHING about Kairi, and Nomura hasn't said much so he might be hiding things about her.
I can see her becoming evil in some way. But theres only a 20% chance of that happening...

I personally think it would be cool if she became a major villain and have drawn fanart of it already. XD;;

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Because the sea IS dark. It's dark, deep, cold and a slow painful death.

That's only one way of looking at it.

Her name also means 'seperation' and 'beaver'. And it's funny how Riku's name not only means land, but 'agony of seperation' too.

It'd be nice if Sora's name connected to that, but sadly it doesn't.

Sorry, but I'm a type of person that looks for deeper meanings. ^^;

So true, <_<.

Nomura said the meaning of the names hold some importance to the game.

Eh, when? All I remember him saying was that he named them after the on'yomi pronounciation of certain kanji. Nomura names a lot of his characters after natural phenomena: Cloud, Aerith (japanese transliteration of "Earth"), Squall, Laguna, Tidus, Yuna, Lightning, etc, and rarely do any of those names actually mean much. And he's only ever mentioned the sea/sky/land thing, none of those other meanings.

Plus, we barely know ANYTHING about Kairi, and Nomura hasn't said much so he might be hiding things about her.
I can see her becoming evil in some way. But theres only a 20% chance of that happening...

20%? Hardly. I'd say it's lower, =P.

V

V.A.T.13

That's only one way of looking at it.
Of course. The sea along with darkness is also motherly, calm, peace and represents sleep too.

It'd be nice if Sora's name connected to that, but sadly it doesn't.
True, but I like the Riku vs. Kairi thing. It's cute and leads to frustrated sex.

So true, <_<.
*sticks tounge out

Eh, when? All I remember him saying was that he named them after the on'yomi pronounciation of certain kanji. Nomura names a lot of his characters after natural phenomena: Cloud, Aerith (japanese transliteration of "Earth"), Squall, Laguna, Tidus, Yuna, Lightning, etc, and rarely do any of those names actually mean much. And he's only ever mentioned the sea/sky/land thing, none of those other meanings.
interviewer: Do the names of the three heroes represent something?
Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts, Sora meant Sky, Riku meant Land, and Kairi meant Sea. In this game, the three meanings make a large impact on the game. [Monkey: Wow, we've been speculating this so long and it came out true!]

Besides, did you not read what I said about the opening? It can't be mere coiencedence.

20%? Hardly. I'd say it's lower, =P.
Why? The only thing holding her back is the fact she is a princess of heart, and I've already explained how she could be 'evil' with that. :p

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Of course. The sea along with darkness is also motherly, calm, peace and represents sleep too.

Yep.

True, but I like the Riku vs. Kairi thing. It's cute and leads to frustrated sex.

Lol. Draw it nao.

*sticks tounge out

*throws a rock at you*

interviewer: Do the names of the three heroes represent something?
Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts, Sora meant Sky, Riku meant Land, and Kairi meant Sea. In this game, the three meanings make a large impact on the game. [Monkey: Wow, we've been speculating this so long and it came out true!]

Eh, wha? That only proves what I said. The only meanings he's mentioned is the sky/land/sea ones. None of those other ones you rambled about.

Besides, did you not read what I said about the opening? It can't be mere coiencedence.

Yes. I see the symbolism. Sea=Kairi. Riku turns to darkness to save Kairi, and hence Kairi is indirectly irresponsible for separating the two.

Why? The only thing holding her back is the fact she is a princess of heart, and I've already explained how she could be 'evil' with that. :p

You realize then she would turn agaisnt Riku as well. Since he's twilight and all.

V

V.A.T.13

UGH! I HATE HOW THIS SITE LAGS ON ME!! DX
Lol. Draw it nao.
I already have. >3
Well, not the sex part...well...actually....I've drawn a threesome....
Don't get you hopes up, it's Riku and Kairi on Sora, not Sora and Riku on Kairi.... = 3 =

*throws a rock at you*
*throws Ansem(h) at you*

Eh, wha? That only proves what I said. The only meanings he's mentioned is the sky/land/sea ones. None of those other ones you rambled about.
Dude, if Nomura just wanted thier names to just be Land and sea, then he would of named Kairi Umi or Azu...something...( I don't feel like getting out my dictionary -__-; ) and Riku would be...f*ck...*gets dictionary*

But you know what I mean. If he wanted the names to have simple meanings, he would of named them as such. But the names he chose have multiple meanings.

Yes. I see the symbolism. Sea=Kairi. Riku turns to darkness to save Kairi, and hence Kairi is indirectly irresponsible for separating the two.
Eh, Riku turns to darkness out of pride and jelousy. Saving Kairi came a bit later.

You realize then she would turn agaisnt Riku as well. Since he's twilight and all.
Exactly! She would hate Riku the most. Not only for the darkness, but for other hidden reasons as well...

*slams head into wall* JEZUS, I NEED TO START ON THAT DOUJINSHI! DX

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
UGH! I HATE HOW THIS SITE LAGS ON ME!!

I laugh at your misery, >=3.

DX I already have. >3
Well, not the sex part...well...actually....I've drawn a threesome....
Don't get you hopes up, it's Riku and Kairi on Sora, not Sora and Riku on Kairi.... = 3 =

Figures.

*throws Ansem(h) at you*

*throws Xemnas at you*

Dude, if Nomura just wanted thier names to just be Land and sea, then he would of named Kairi Umi or Azu...something...( I don't feel like getting out my dictionary -__-; ) and Riku would be...f*ck...*gets dictionary*

But you know what I mean. If he wanted the names to have simple meanings, he would of named them as such. But the names he chose have multiple meanings.

...so? Then why doesn't Sora's name have something that connects to separation? It's just sky/heaven. For all we know those other meanings are just coincidences, or might not have much importance. How do you see "beaver" and/or "nautrical mile" being used?

Eh, Riku turns to darkness out of pride and jelousy. Saving Kairi came a bit later.

Later is when I'm talking about. He goes against Sora to try and save Kairi. Uses darkness.

Exactly! She would hate Riku the most. Not only for the darkness, but for other hidden reasons as well...

*slams head into wall* JEZUS, I NEED TO START ON THAT DOUJINSHI! DX

<_< I haet chuu.

V

V.A.T.13

I laugh at your misery, >=3.
Course you do

Figures.

*throws Xemnas at you*
*keeps, then dumps a truck load of shitty KH yaoi at you.*

...so? Then why doesn't Sora's name have something that connects to separation? It's just sky/heaven. For all we know those other meanings are just coincidences, or might not have much importance. How do you see "beaver" and/or "nautrical mile" being used?
Beaver = water creature. Nauctirl mile ( w/e ) has to do with the measuring of the sea.
And just coincidences? I think Nomura knows his own language enough to know what he's doing when he picks out names. Like I said, if he wanted the names to just mean that only, then he would of picked the direct words. ( Like Cloud. Theres no other meaning for Cloud is there? Or Squall. It's a bird. )
Plus to have the names connect like that and to the story so much just to be mere coincicdence? I think not.

I know when I name my characters ( my main ones), I put deep thought into it and find a name that bases itself around his or her character. ( Ame! I miss youuu! >3< )

Later is when I'm talking about. He goes against Sora to try and save Kairi. Uses darkness.
But he is already in darkness so he's been using it.

<_< I heart chuu.
I love you too sugar-muffin but thats illegal in my state. <3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Course you do

I be sadist.

*keeps, then dumps a truck load of shitty KH yaoi at you.*

Want to fight dirty? Okay *dumps shitty hetero KH on you*

Beaver = water creature. Nauctirl mile ( w/e ) has to do with the measuring of the sea.

Bah, all the same thing. When did Kairi have anything to do with a beaver in-game? That's kinda what I meant.

I think Nomura knows his own language enough to know what he's doing when he picks out names.

Because the meanings of "Cloud" and "Squall" were so relevant to the plots of their games, mirite?

Like I said, if he wanted the names to just mean that only, then he would of picked the direct words. ( Like Cloud. Theres no other meaning for Cloud is there? Or Squall. It's a bird. )

Actually, he didn't have the bird in mind, apparently. Squall also means something like a storm. Lemme check.

Plus to have the names connect like that and to the story so much just to be mere coincicdence? I think not.

If he did it on purpose, it was probably something like this:"Hmmm...what I should name these kids...I want something to do with sea/sky/land...Sora's sky, so I'll settle with that...Kai...sea, ok...oh! It also means separation. Oh! Riku...it means land, and also agony from separation. That works perfectly with the story! Kairi indirectly separated Riku and Sora, and Riku felt the agony of this separation! This is awesome. It's settled".

The meaning's already had its purpose, if there was any. Facts are: Nomura only ever mentions the sea/sky/land thing, so they're probably the only ones that really matter. Whyy must you overanalyse everything, >: ?

I know when I name my characters ( my main ones), I put deep thought into it and find a name that bases itself around his or her character. ( Ame! I miss youuu! >3< )

I do too, but You/me/lots of people=/Nomura. The guy does a lot of stuff that doesn't have any meaning. Like that crown Sora wears, Roxas' shuriken, the hoards of belts and buckles, etc. He can add deep meanings to stuff if he puts his mind to it, but not everything he does has a purpose.

But he is already in darkness so he's been using it.

But to save Kairi he goes even deeper.

I love you too sugar-muffin but thats illegal in my state. <3

You're a criminal, =O.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Want to fight dirty?
Oh! Oh! I'll go put on my bikini and get the mud! :'D

Because the meanings of "Cloud" and "Squall" were so relevant to the plot, mirite?
Exactly. They weren't.
In KH's case, they are.

Actually, he didn't have the bird in mind. Squall also means something like a storm. Lemme check.
Storm eh? They always compare his eyes to a storm in fanfics....
...silly girls...

If he did it on purpose, he still probably did it cause it's neat. Like Sora's crown, the Roxas' shuriken, the presence of belts/zippers/buckles on everything. Is there much meaning behind those things? No.
The crown? Yes, I think it may hold a meaning. Shall I go onto my 'King of Hearts' rant again? ;'D
Roxas' "shuriken" is actually a "X" and we all know what the whole "X" thing is about...

The belt/zippers/etc, yea, thats just bad fashion. *hides belt-like bracelet*

You=/Nomura.
Soon my pet. Soon...

But to save Kairi he goes even deeper.
Eh...he does?
What I recall is, when he went deeper, thats when he joined with Ansem(h) and it was because he was pissed that he was weaker than Sora...

....Come here little boy, Ansem(h) and I have candy! >:'D

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh! Oh! I'll go put on my bikini and get the mud! :'D

I want pics.

Exactly. They weren't.
In KH's case, they are.

Not the meaning you're talking about, in the way you're talking about.

Storm eh? They always compare his eyes to a storm in fanfics....
...silly girls...

Reminds me why I don't go to FF.net any more, >:.

The crown? Yes, I think it may hold a meaning. Shall I go onto my 'King of Hearts' rant again? ;'D

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that, >.O. Basically I meant up till now. Future is up for discussion.

Roxas' "shuriken" is actually a "X" and we all know what the whole "X" thing is about...

How come I never noticed that, 0_o?

The belt/zippers/etc, yea, thats just bad fashion. *hides belt-like bracelet*

(gasp) You heretic, D=<!

Soon my pet. Soon...

...what? Do you have some sort of master plan to secretly take his place?

Eh...he does?
What I recall is, when he went deeper, thats when he joined with Ansem(h) and it was because he was pissed that he was weaker than Sora...

I meant before that. After he sees Sora in TT with Donald and Goofy and with Maleficent's little pep talk, he finally puts away whatever reserves he had, and starts acting much more unpleasant to Sora, mocking him, and also begins using dark corridors and such. Don't forget the dark suit. That was before Ansem and him getting pissed that he was weaker.

....Come here little boy, Ansem(h) and I have candy! >:'D

I always knew there was more to Ansem and Riku than meets the eye, >_O.

V

V.A.T.13

I want pics.
*puts clothes back on* D: Nu.

Not the meaning you're talking about, in the way you're talking about.

.....Ha'whaa? Run that by me again?

Reminds me why I don't go to FF.net any more, >:.
Because all the good fics are homo? :'D

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that, >.O. Basically I meant up till now. Future is up for discussion.
I always thought that about his necklace. D:
...And that...it orginally belonged to Riku but Riku gives it to Sora on his fifth birthday...
But thats just my fangirl talking. * continues drawing King and Queen Sora and Kairi*

How come I never noticed that, 0_o?
I noticed it from looking at akuroku fanart just recently. Now you see where most of my ideas spawn from.

(gasp) You heretic, D=<!
I COULDN'T HELP IT! I WANTED TO BE POPULAR! DX
...and it looks neat...

...what? Do you have some sort of master plan to secretly take his place?
...Something like that. >>;

I meant before that. After he sees Sora in TT with Donald and Goofy and with Maleficent's little pep talk, he finally puts away whatever reserves he had, and starts acting much more unpleasant to Sora, mocking him, and also begins using dark corridors and such. Don't forget the dark suit. That was before Ansem and him getting pissed that he was weaker.
But that wasn't about Kairi, that was because Riku was jelous and pissed at Sora for getting new friends and the keyblade etc. He used to be such a whiney little brat huh?

I always knew there was more to Ansem and Riku than meets the eye, >_O.
Pffted. Grown man taking over a young boy's body. Not much is needed to be said.
Like it says in the sig, KH is about old men tempting young boys.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
*puts clothes back on* D: Nu.

There's no backing out now, shugah.

.....Ha'whaa? Run that by me again?

...I'm confused as well, >.<. I'll read the posts again tommorow.

Because all the good fics are homo? :'D

No, because good hetero romance is getting harder and harder to find. That, and I'm getting tired of homo being too popular, D=.

I always thought that about his necklace. D:
...And that...it orginally belonged to Riku but Riku gives it to Sora on his fifth birthday...
But thats just my fangirl talking. * continues drawing King and Queen Sora and Kairi*

...I thought you didn't like Sora with Kairi, o_O?

I noticed it from looking at akuroku fanart just recently. Now you see where most of my ideas spawn from.

And I see that yaoi fans think too much, ;<.<. Or do the rest of us not think enough?

I COULDN'T HELP IT! I WANTED TO BE POPULAR! DX
...and it looks neat...

Pickz pl0x.

...Something like that. >>;

Explain nao.

But that wasn't about Kairi,

Says you, >:.

that was because Riku was jelous and pissed at Sora for getting new friends and the keyblade etc. He used to be such a whiney little brat huh?

Also is because it didn't seem that Sora cared about him or Kairi. He thought Sora would be worried about them, but it didn't seem that way.

...but you'll just counter that by saying it's personal interpretation, mirite, >=?

Pffted. Grown man taking over a young boy's body. Not much is needed to be said.
Like it says in the sig, KH is about old men tempting young boys.

In your dark disturbing mind, D: .

Dragoryu

You realize this came from speculation about Kairi turning evil? Well, congratulations, the thought of Kairi being evil (whoa... I just pictured that...) will now bring disturbing thoughts of akuroku to my mind.

V

V.A.T.13

There's no backing out now, shugah.
;_; I don't like this game anymore.

No, because good hetero romance is getting harder and harder to find. That, and I'm getting tired of homo being too popular, D=.
Ah. Truth. The best hetro I find is in the homo ones. Ahaha...

...I thought you didn't like Sora with Kairi, o_O?
I don't. ( Well, I'm TRYING to like it ) It has to do with my doujin idea. You know the "evil" Kairi I have in my gallery? Well, thats just the first form. The 2nd form is the Queen form, and the mecha thing will be the 3rd form.

When Sora becomes KH, he gets a king form.
I'm debating weither or not I want the two to fight each other in thier forms. Actually, yes, I'm gonna go with it. Sora in his King form and Kairi in her Queen form having a battle agisnt each other. ( Like the roof scene in Higurashi. Yes, I talk about that anime far too much. )Hmm. Yes, I'm starting to enjoy this pairing a bit more.

Then After Sora defeats her, he can give a corny speech about the light and the dark co-exsiting in peace, then a hug, a kiss, etc.

...Oh yea, Riku is dead during all this. Kairi killed him a while ago. Heheh...

Wow. I sound anti-RikuxSora don't I? XD;;

And I see that yaoi fans think too much, ;<.<. Or do the rest of us not think enough?
Meh, only the smart decent ones. Not the rearded "OMG KAWAIIIII <3 <3 " ones...

But then again, it's true that women think with their hearts, and men think with thier head...

Pickz pl0x.
Nevar. Btw, your a very small little boy...*looking at his picture*

Explain nao.
I just plan to do what he does someday. Except better.
Ideas, plot, and stories I'm good at. Designs...need some work. Actually my art itself needs work. Alot. Hopefully I can get into these life-drawing classes next semester...>>;

Either that or a translator and a psychitrist. :'D

Says you, >:.
Of course.

Also is because it didn't seem that Sora cared about him or Kairi. He thought Sora would be worried about them, but it didn't seem that way.

...but you'll just counter that by saying it's personal interpretation, mirite, >=?
No, no, thats true. It's just that Kairi wasn't the main focus at that moment.

In your dark disturbing mind, D: .
Ansem the Wise: I'll take good care of Xehanort here..>3
Ansem(h): Riku, give me your body
Axel. Nuff said.
Ansem the wise: I kiddanped this young nobody boy and put him in my digital world. I can do whatever I want with him.
Org 13: Roxas! Come back to us~!
MX: Mmm. Children.
Vexen: Mmm. Repliku.
Marluxia: Mmm. Namine.
Aqua: Mmm. Ven.
Mickey: Mmm. pushing my responsibility on children...

...You see where I'm going with this?
You realize this came from speculation about Kairi turning evil? Well, congratulations, the thought of Kairi being evil (whoa... I just pictured that...) will now bring disturbing thoughts of akuroku to my mind.
Whoa, wait, how did akuroku get into the picture? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back