• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What got you into KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephydark

Awards
I actually didn't like Disney all that much when the first game came out (I was 13 and thought the movies were all for little kids) and hadn't heard of Final Fantasy other than that movie they made, so it wasn't a game I was likely to buy for myself. But my parents got it for me for Christmas, and I played it because I didn't get new video games often and it was reasonably fun. And then I got to Hollow Bastion and was totally shocked by how good the story got at that point XP

Then later when I was in High School I got into Final Fantasy and realized that Disney movies are really well-made and not as childish as I'd thought, so I was really excited for KH2.

Rix

:)
Awards
I remember I first read about it in a magazine. They used images of SDG in their Atlantica forms, so I thought it looked kinda dumb/creepy so it didn't really interest me. A couple of years later, there was this guy I knew who made me check out the game, and I loved it xD It was mostly the Disney stuff that caught my attention since I've always been a Disney addict.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
It was honestly just pretty to look at as a kid. It was like my 4th PS2 game ever, I was obsessed with it. I rediscovered it in High School, and the rest is history.

SomeKHFan

Awards
Was in early High school and saw the review for KH2 in the PlayStation magazine. Thought I'll try it and so I rented it from my local video store and have been hooked ever since (I borrowed it four more times until I bought it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back