• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What has the KHInsider done for you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's given me something to do.

This.
Plus it's given me some friends I need to socialize with. I may not have a lot, but it's nice knowing somebody could consider me a friend.
Communication/debating is also something I've gotten out of coming here. Talking about ideas and possibilities.
Possibly more.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
The site was suppose to do something for me?

I guess if it did anything it gave me something to waste time on when I am bored. Otherwise the site hasn't done anything else I could think of.

haseo47

Awards
Its helped me be more outgoing, and be an ass to people who are being asses to me first. I've met some people that actually like the same stuff i do (lol no one at my school has even heard of or played KH or FF).

S

Shadow Soldier

Should KHI even have done anything for anyone? It so... that's sad.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
After only being on KHInsider's forums for a year and a half or so, my skills as a writer have dramatically improved since first joining, which has encouraged me to pursue writing as a profession, or at least a hobby or pasttime.

It's also allowed me to experience firsthand what sort of sickos there are floating about the internet.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
For me it's an outlet to keep my English up to date and make use of it. Throughout the years my English have become better and better, basically. Now onto the point people are surprised I'm not English. :lol:

Other than that, I'd like to contribute to discussions on social problems and issues, so I believe I and many others are doing something for KHInsider as well. :tongue:

Q

Banned
wasted about a few months of my life I could be doing productive shit with

or studying to get good grades, fuck that though it's for weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back