• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what i think the final boss will be in each story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

ok i think it gos like this
terra will face mx ( dont relly need to go into detail for this one)
ven will face Vanitas (they seem to have a rivalry going on)
aqua will face terra ( i do belive terra will fall to darkness may he be xehanort or not in witch aqua must fight him if she wins or not is yet to be unkonwn)

well there it is tell me what you think this is just somthing i wanted to share

00 Raiser Fan

>_>
Hes frozen.

That means hes most likely done for nao

Keep in mind that the timeline for each scenario is different, maybe vanitas is Vens final boss but then after you defeat (not kill) him Ven gets frozen and his Scenario ends before the other two, making Vanitas a possible final boss for Ven.
Though I think Aqua will be the one finishing off Vanitas (unless the scene with him stabbing her is after the final fight)

Last edited:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Keep in mind that the timeline for each scenario is different, maybe vanitas is Vens final boss but then after you defeat (not kill) him Ven gets frozen and his Scenario ends before the other two, making Vanitas a possible final boss for Ven.
Though I think Aqua will be the one finishing off Vanitas (unless the scene with him stabbing her is after the final fight)

It's possible but it'd be disappointing for Ven to have more to his story after the player is finished with his scenario.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Are you all forgetting about Mickey

Uh, why would he be in the equation? He's not a bad guy, and we aren't going to get to play as him in BBS.

Anyways, part of me thinks Ven's final fight is in his Destati, when he says "My friends are my power!" I could see Vanitas somehow appearing there. Don't ask me why, its just speculation.

Also, Nomura said the best way to play without spoiling the whole thing through scenarios was to start with Terra, then Ven and end with Aqua. So my guess is that Terra's fight ends with MX, then Ven probably fights inside his own heart and then Aqua fights at Castle Oblivion.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Uh, why would he be in the equation? He's not a bad guy, and we aren't going to get to play as him in BBS.

Anyways, part of me thinks Ven's final fight is in his Destati, when he says "My friends are my power!" I could see Vanitas somehow appearing there. Don't ask me why, its just speculation.

Also, Nomura said the best way to play without spoiling the whole thing through scenarios was to start with Terra, then Ven and end with Aqua. So my guess is that Terra's fight ends with MX, then Ven probably fights inside his own heart and then Aqua fights at Castle Oblivion.

So mickey doesn't get to participate in the final fight? He did as much as any member of TAV. Even got his ass whooped by the bad guys. Thata very TAVish.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Are you all forgetting about Mickey

Although Mickey is super important in the KH universe........he is just a supporting character.....and in this game the only time we might get to play as him would be in multiplayer(not likely). He may even get his own KH game one day(also not likely.....but it could happen...they did make 358/2 days).....or he could be a D-link for Aqua and will help her defeat her final boss(most likely Terra.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back