• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What i think....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixx

I have noticed that the hit fighting games, mortal kombat AND street fighter have had their share of movies...but what about tekken?

I think it would work perfectly, tekken is a huge fighting franchise and with the 2010 technology we have now, and stunt doubles...omg...it would be so cool!

Do you think they should?
Why or Why Not?

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Both Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter movies sucked and made very little, why would they want to make another one that'll no doubt turn out exactly the same?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I don't think it would work. Most of the time, directors don't want to stay true to the video game and want to put their own "creative" twist or ideas into it, and it's likely it'll happen to Tekken if it does get made into a movie.

I thought the first Mortal Kombat movie was good ._.

Last edited:

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
hey for your info there is a tekken movie....i actually got it yesterday....hahaha
[video=youtube;st6dHmDSkhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st6dHmDSkhY[/video]

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
well i'll be damned. they were stupid enough.

and surprise surprise. it looks shit and exactly like the old films of its like.

Vixx

Well i stand corrected...that does look extremely stupid lol, the actors dont even look like the characters which is sad cause i have seen some people who look nearly exactly like jin kazama...but w/e...street fighter sucked lol, but i thought mortal kombat was cool, "These glasses were 50 bucks!"
*Kicks gordo off the mountain*
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back