• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Ansem the Wise was Kairi's dad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
its just my theory anyway i know it doesn't have to be a princess to be princess of heart again anyway no one knows how kairi ended up in destiny island so maybe it related to ansem maybe he sends here there before his apprentices banished him so she might be the princess of Radiant Garden ok what do you guys think ohh and please don't take this seriously it's just theory not real i can't deal with angry people who get angry at simple topic :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: what if ansem the wise was kairi's dad?

its just my theory anyway i know it doesn't have to be a princess to be princess of heart again anyway no one knows how kairi ended up in destiny island so maybe it related to ansem maybe he sends here there before his apprentices banished him so she might be the princess of Radiant Garden ok what do you guys think ohh and please don't take this seriously it's just theory not real i can't deal with angry people who get angry at simple topic :(

It was Ansem: Seeker of Darkness that sent Kairi out into the worlds. The Ansem Reports after the first one were all written by SoD.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Ansem, as in Xehanort's Ansem, sent Kairi out into the space between worlds and she just happened to land on Destiny Islands thanks to Aquas spell.

Q6: Why did Kairi end up with Sora and Riku?
A: It has to do with Aqua’s “magic”.

Nine years before KH, Kairi was thrust into the outside world, and found herself on Sora and Riku’s world. Ansem Seeker of Darkness thought that she had been able to search for a keyblade wielder, but what actually saved her was the magic spell Aqua had put on her.

[picture: Little Kairi]
Aqua: “Someday your light will lead you to a light that will protect you from the darkness.”

The magic Aqua puts on Kairi saves her once year later.

[picture: Ansem Report]

Ansem Seeker of Darkness felt a special power within Kairi and tried to use her to find the keyblade.
link: BBS Ultimania - 20 Mysteries Solved! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider
Ansem Report 11 said:
In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You shouldn't be afraid of getting criticism in response to your posts, nor is it something you can simply ask people not to do. Just try to understand that no one's trying to attack you, though some words may be harsh.

Also, the scene in BBS with Kairi and her grandma shows us that they live outside of the castle. If Kairi were Ansem's child, she would probably live in it, don't you think?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I think another reason why Kairi wouldn't be Ansem The Wise's daughter is simply the following reason:

She has red hair. He has blonde hair.

But yes, also what the others said.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think another reason why Kairi wouldn't be Ansem The Wise's daughter is simply the following reason:

Well, that could be a matter of certain dominant and recessive genes presenting themselves...but if we are to eliminate science from this, then it would be a fair piece of evidence.

Xehanort-X-blade

1st i know im not afraid of replys but sometimes people reply like this what a stupid topis that's why i said don't take seriously sadly some people rude here 2nd thanks for telling me how kairi ended up in destiny island you two 3rd not because shes outside means shes not his daughter or he might never told her and she lives with her grandma lol my opinion

EDIT:and king sora her mother hair is red it doesn't have to be ansem

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
3rd not because shes outside means shes not his daughter or he might never told her and she lives with her grandma lol my opinion

There just isn't enough to work from. Opinions can't be used for theory without evidence. If there was any anecdotal evidence, perhaps, but nothing AtW has done has ever even been in relation to Kairi except in how cruelly he treated Namine.

AtW's only "child" was Ienzo, somebody who he viewed to be like a pseudo son. All of his apprentices were precious to him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Which only makes Ienzos act of betrayal all the more damning and dark.

Right? Makes me wonder what was going on in that little head of his.

well in every kingdom hearts there's always twist nobody knows what's numora thinking of lol maybe even my topic comes true:)

Nomura doesn't care about family bonds. Pseudo-family, yeah, but blood relations aren't what he is trying to convey in his stories.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Being the father from that OLD Geezard? That guy must have had some plenty of testosterone to have a daughter as a young as Kairi lol.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

You shouldn't be afraid of getting criticism in response to your posts, nor is it something you can simply ask people not to do. Just try to understand that no one's trying to attack you, though some words may be harsh.

Also, the scene in BBS with Kairi and her grandma shows us that they live outside of the castle. If Kairi were Ansem's child, she would probably live in it, don't you think?

Wouldn't there also be some mention from Kairi about Ansem The Wise being Kairi's father like Kairi calling him daddy? I don't know if anybody else thought that as well. Was it shown where Kairi actually lived?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
No, and Kairi hardly remembers anything from her time in Radiant Garden. Also, Ansem the Wise has talked about Kairi in his reports and he never mentioned her being his anything.

I'll concede that anything is possible, but this isn't likely.

Xehanort-X-blade

than guys what about lea maybe his kairi's brother since they both have red hair and both came from Radiant Garden but guess not ;')
KH_Birth_by_Sleep__Lea___Kairi_by_Arlequinne.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back