• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaek

What if the theory that ventus is in sora is true, then can ventus comeback. If so then could ventus be the reason that sora can use the keyblade? Also could it be that ventus is the keyblade chosen one? As in the one to stop the heartless and nobodies. OR another theory what if Ventus becomes the villain and is trying to fulfill the prophecy about destroying the world and sora will use his power from ventus to fulfill the prophecy of saving the world. That would be an epic kh 3 final battle!!!!!

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
Sora was chosen BY the keyblade

i think VEN being inside sora would only explain why roxas looks likes him

maybe he could come back tho?? like get released from sora and be ven again?? hmm.. things to think about

cloud552000

i am just thinking that back when sora released kari's heart so did venn and we just have not seen him. and hes face/body was imprinted on roxas when he was created.and this could be a hint for k3 idk but just think its possible

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i am just thinking that back when sora released kari's heart so did venn and we just have not seen him. and hes face/body was imprinted on roxas when he was created.and this could be a hint for k3 idk but just think its possible

More like BBS. The connection will be explained in BBS. I doubt they will make a video explaining it but if you put the partsd together you will be able to figure it out after BBS. They cant have a flash fowards but you should be able to know what the connection is from BBS.

qnaruto

Sora was chosen BY the keyblade

i think VEN being inside sora would only explain why roxas looks likes him

maybe he could come back tho?? like get released from sora and be ven again?? hmm.. things to think about

yo wtf r u crazy sira will not die he has many things to do and he is to strong to die

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
yo wtf r u crazy sira will not die he has many things to do and he is to strong to die

dude i cnt undrstand wtf u r sayin

Anyway, I doubt Ven will come back in any shape or form or even be a part of Sora.

Allister Rose

French Lover
dude i cnt undrstand wtf u r sayin

Anyway, I doubt Ven will come back in any shape or form or even be a part of Sora.

same here. i'm guessing that there is a memory of ven in sora that allowed roxas to look like him...or the other friend is ven and possibly room of awakening is in the in-between realm (where nobodies are born) and caused roxas to look like ven or something...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
vem has nothing to do with sora being a keyblade wielder, he was going to be one either way, even if riku took the keyblade and sora didnt, that doesnt mean he wants going to be one.

i dont se the point of ven coming back on KH3 for now...untill i play BBS that is

Lonbilly

Awards
same here. i'm guessing that there is a memory of ven in sora that allowed roxas to look like him...

I think it is something involving memories, either Sora's or Kairi's (if she ever really did have the friendship with Ven I think is possible) that affected Roxas and changed his appearance into the appearance he had. And same for Xion,

When Xiggy saw her as Ven, it was either because Sora had memories of Ven in him and Xion received them, or Kairi's memories of Ven (if she has any) had a great impact on Sora's heart and his own memories, explaining why Xion looked how she did to Xiggy (And Mansex).

or the other friend is ven and possibly room of awakening is in the in-between realm (where nobodies are born) and caused roxas to look like ven or something...

Possibly, but I find the memories thing to be more likely.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think it is something involving memories, either Sora's or Kairi's (if she ever really did have the friendship with Ven I think is possible) that affected Roxas and changed his appearance into the appearance he had. And same for Xion,

When Xiggy saw her as Ven, it was either because Sora had memories of Ven in him and Xion received them, or Kairi's memories of Ven (if she has any) had a great impact on Sora's heart and his own memories, explaining why Xion looked how she did to Xiggy (And Mansex).

Possibly, but I find the memories thing to be more likely.

I doubt that's kairi's memory. xion is made up of Sora's memories of kairi. It would be weird for Xion to be connected to the memory of kairi when she is merely a memory of her. get it?

Lonbilly

Awards
I doubt that's kairi's memory. xion is made up of Sora's memories of kairi. It would be weird for Xion to be connected to the memory of kairi when she is merely a memory of her. get it?

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but what I'm trying to say is that Kairi's Memories/Heart had such an impact on Sora, some of it got ingraved/affected him and what-not. But it may not be the real reason, just an idea.

Anyway, I doubt Ven will make an appearance out of BbS.

diogo14

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but what I'm trying to say is that Kairi's Memories/Heart had such an impact on Sora, some of it got ingraved/affected him and what-not. But it may not be the real reason, just an idea.

Anyway, I doubt Ven will make an appearance out of BbS.

Aqua's armor was shown in KH II FM+ so aqua and ven appearing, or maybe even terra, in any future KH game wouldn't be that doubtful.

BBS could be a game to introduce us to these three characters so that they can come back in the future and we actually know who they are.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Aqua's armor was shown in KH II FM+ so aqua and ven appearing, or maybe even terra, in any future KH game wouldn't be that doubtful.

BBS could be a game to introduce us to these three characters so that they can come back in the future and we actually know who they are.

probably. maybe your right.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
maybe if they come back they will teach sora how to be a real wielder? possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back