• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your first feeling when...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadmusic12345

At the end of every kingdom hearts I felt sorrow bu couldn't wait for the next one. For it being on different platforms drove me crazy.

Sense my sister got a psp, started out with ps2, got a DS, brother broke it three times, then got a 3DS

Last edited by a moderator:

Ech0.7

I already know that when the series has a true ending (y'know...IF we get one), that I'll be an absolute wreck. Most likely even worse than when I finished the Harry Potter series. But since I know that an end isn't likely coming too soon, I mostly just feel accomplished when I finish the games, especially if it sums up some plot points I'd been wondering about. Or excited if something awesome happens, such as *Spoiler?* our Keyblade-wielding princess at the end of 3D

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
KH- "OH THANK GOD! I'm DONE! I WON! YEAH! *celebrates like crazy around the house*
KH CoM- "YAY! I"M DONE! DIE MO*****"
KH2- "Oh... I'm done? That was easy... Seriously"
KH 358/2 days- "Done. That was... easy too."
KH 3D- "OH MY GOD! I"M DONE! I WON! YAY! I beat him! WOOT! Take that Mo************"

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
KH1: a slightly sad sense of completion on par with that take on Dearly Beloved

COM: A sense of some completion combined with relief

KH2: great game, but could've been better.

Days: Finally Beat Xion!!!!

BBS: That took forever!(I did all the extras over two months after finishing each story but before doing Final Episode)

RE:Coded: Somewhat convoluted, but nice to have a game that wasnt a dramafest. Oh wait, I didnt actually finish everything cuz of the avatar sector!

Endless Strategy

KH1: I felt that I had finished something truly beautiful. The ending song and cinematic touched me deeply.
COM: Don't remember.
KH2: Don't remember.
Days: The Riku battle just seemed really dissapointing.
BBS: Played it on level 1 critical mode, a mistake that prevented me from finishing story mode, though I came close.

WayToDusk

In order of when I finished them-
KH2- Yes! After 30 tries, I finally beat Xemnas! Now to- wait, there's something after the credits?! What does that letter say?!
KHDays- That was too easy. I was expecting something... harder...
KHreCom- FINALLY! After two years, I have beaten the game!
KH1- ...Seriously? I struggled with Ansem+Guardian for a whole year, and that World of Chaos I can beat in just one go? ...I'm gonna play it again!
KHBBS- Amazing! I frickin' love this game! Now to go straight to critical mode to get the secret ending...
KHreCoded- ...Awful gameplay... Decent, but... I could do without...
KH3D- Yes! I beat it more easily than my boyfriend did! Take that!

Happyfunshineman

Awards
Every time I beat a new Kingdom Hearts game I just get angrier at Square.

In all seriousness though I remember beating KH1 so long ago and wondering if my game stopped working because it wouldn't get passed that final results after the credits.

theirlosthearts

Awards
Usually, I'm in a euphoric state at that point. I remember finishing KH2 after not being able to play it for months. I went through maybe four worlds for the second time and then beat the game in one session. It was crazy the way I was feeling. Almost like a stimulant. In general though, I just feel very emotional, based on the ending. The ending of certain games producing happiness while other produce a bittersweet sadness.

In all seriousness though I remember beating KH1 so long ago and wondering if my game stopped working because it wouldn't get passed that final results after the credits.

Okay, I no longer have to worry that I was the only person this happened to.

RockyTexan

Days was just really sad too be honest but after KH2 I really loved the ending and always went back to the first game. KH1 had the greatest ending to me personally. It gave you sadness, happiness, and I was kinda mad at the fact that it was over actually lol.

Theta

I was so sad and happy after I beat kh1 the first time ten years ago I cried. And then the "The End" sign came up and I must've sat there for thirty minutes waiting for something to happen. Aside from that my response wouldn't be too much different from most other people.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
What I feel usually depends on which KH game I finished but the first two thoughts that pass through my head whenever I finish ANY KH game are: "OKAY! Time to unlock the secret ending!" and "Time to go to Tvtropes!" Usually, though, I feel sad AFTER I get the secret ending because now I have to wait for the next game and it makes me feel I have nothing to do with my life until then.

KH, KH2, COM: Didn't feel anything. I think I was too young to at that time.
BBS: That was...sad. Secret Ending: *manly tears*
Days: TAT ("Maybe today we'll finally hit the beach! :D" ; "Only seven days to go and then my summer vacation's over.")
Coded: Heh, that was fun. Secret Ending: O.O
Dream Drop Distance: \(OAO)/ that was cool! And a'www Sora went to the Dream Eaters! <3 Okay, I hope KH3 comes out soon..

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I'm sad that it's over yes, but then I just restart it on a harder mode and enjoy it all over again with a little bit more difficulty, however when I reach proud mode completion, I am sad.

LeFreak

I played CoM first, so I was pretty much just really confused after I beat it and thought, "maybe I should play the first game..." but I somehow ended up playing KHII after that and again thought that I should probably play KHI...I may or may not have then played Days, after which I wept profusely, at the same time thinking "what in the heck just happened?" THEN I played KHI and thought, "now I should probably play the others again cause they might actually make sense now...." Birth by Sleep made me incredibly sad and confused, but also hopeful about the next game, which would hopefully answer some questions and bring some resolution. I ended DDD with more questions than answers, but, however much debate has come of the issue, I was beside myself with glee when Lea summoned a keyblade, and I wish ever so much that he will be a playable character in KHIII. Overall, a bittersweet feeling accompanies the completion of each game, along with a feeling of accomplishment. The End.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Well I didn't have internet for neither of the two games so I had no idea what was happening. I didn't even see the trailers.

When I completed KHII I was like "Noooo, not so soon. :("

But when I had completed KHI 3 years before that, I thought it was amazing. I was like " OMG I wonder what happens next. Is there going to be another KH? Are we going to fight the lord of the darkness this time around?" Yeah I always had the feeling that we were going to fight a big ass heartless which is the actual source of the Heartless in KHII.

I want to do the same thing for KHIII (and hopefully the next KH games in line). I don't want to see any trailers and stuff before I play it cause I want to be clueless about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back