• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What scenario will you play first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Just a question. I read in the interviews that while playing Aqua you'll easily know what Terra is gonna do next while playing as Ven you'll understand who Terra is and what he's trying to do. =p So just tell me your ideas.

I still want to play as Ven first. His connection with Roxas is what intrigues me the most.

Sexy Angel
You start off with one character, then as you progress, you unlock the others scenerios, DUH.

Sora3525

ill playing ven first because a hes a mystery to me. and Terra then aqua.

D

Deleted member 36435

Ven's because he screams "I'm a douchebag" and I want him to be out of the way first.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, I follow with whoever makes the most sense with the story.
But if any of them make the most sense, then I'll start with Aqua. Then Ven, then Terra?
Not sure. :3

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I don't think it'll really matter what order you play them in as such, because every character will have mysteries of their own. For example, you choose Aqua first. If you're finding out secrets about Terra before you even play as him, it's probably no different in playing as Terra first and finding out about Aqua. Still, I suppose the severity of her actions may not be on par with Terra, but still..

In answer to the topic question, I'd probably choose Ven first. I really don't know though, they're all unique. I may end up just choosing whoever's first on the list =P.

-- Andy

captain

Bronze Member
Just a question. I read in the interviews that while playing Aqua you'll easily know what Terra is gonna do next while playing as Ven you'll understand who Terra is and what he's trying to do. =p So just tell me your ideas.

1) Terra
2) Aqua
3) Ven

:thumbsup: This is the order I'll probably want to play them.

D

Deleted member 60399

Definetly Aqua. She's serious, determined, brave, and cares deeply about her friends. She's number one! I'll play her first any day.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. will you even have control of who play as first? I don't think you'll have a choice, but then again, I could be wrong. If I had a choice, I'd pick Ven first and Aqua last. Aqua seems like the one to save for the end and Ven is something I think I would do first. Ven's seems like something to begin the game with a bang. Terra seems like something fit for the middle and Aqua seems like the epicness that should be reserved for last.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To be quite honest, Ven. :D
I know many want to do Aqua or Terra but for me, Ven. XD His story seems interesting just as theirs.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Right now Terra is looking pretty cool. He looks like the tough guy of the bunch. Other then that Aqua, because she can work with magic, and dances when she fights. There really aren't enough good female leads in RPGs. Glad to see square is starting to incorporate them with BBS. Ven looks alright, but he is so similar to Roxas, and we have already played as Roxas, yet i do like how he has his dual stance.

TKKB

I just realized that. BBS is using the same story system as Sonic Heroes:laugh::laugh:D:

wow i didnt notice but my order will be terra,ven,aqua or backwords

i think they should put a 4th senario for the ending which would have all 3 of them as a team and u can choose how u want to be at anytime:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back