• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What weapons do you hope to see in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't see a problem here.
I mean, sora connects with like anyone anyways. I want a Huey, duey, and luey keychain.

I wouldn't mind if SweetStack had them as a keychain, but I was thinking more along the lines of getting a keyblade for talking to that random lady that stands in the 1st District in KH1 in front of the tavern.

Swordsy

Dream keyblades...you guys mean the ones in DDD, right?

I personally would love the series to be a bit more creative. How about a "greatsword" keyblade which would of course be a giant one. Or a pair (or just one) of smaller "dagger/knife" keyblades. After all, they are called keyblades, not just key...swords. That being said I'm really digging the idea of a axe-type keyblade.

Or somebody mentioned giving keyblades an additional bow-like property (so it's a blade...kind of, and a bow) in another post somewhere. This could work really well because some of the keyblade handles look like the center of a drawn bow and arrow...kind of, lol. Could you imagine having Sora or Riku turning their keyblade sideways, pull back on the bottom of the handle which then elongates into a bow, and fires the blade part or magical projectiles? That's be so awesome :D

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
This is probably a little outdated considered what we experienced with DDD but keyblades that represent the organizations weapons. i would love to have marluxia's scythe as a keyblade. the bond of flame keyblade in KH2 kinda did that but it was only for Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back