• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What weapons do you hope to see in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doortolight

Awards
the title speaks for itself what weapons do you hope to see in kh3.
whether it be a keyblade or otherwise.

Personally I hope to see a secret keyblade in it that looks like the chainsaw blade from the original consept of KH

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Personally I hope to see a secret keyblade in it that looks like the chainsaw blade from the original consept of KH

Oh gosh, the Zipper Blade <3 It'll never happen, but I'd love to dream~

I want the wooden sword and the Dream Weapons brought back as optional weapons to acquire.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Chainsaw Bayonetta's Chainsaw to be exact it would be perfect for this game lol.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Kingdom Key+ needs to make a return, too. In fact I hope there's an option to upgrade all the weapons to where each could be as great as the other while allowing you to have whatever Keyblade's look you liked the best.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think it would be cool if they allowed you to design your own keyblade keychain. You get different pieces that cause different status's and you can recolor them.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
A keyblade would be pretty cool.

A keyblade would be too obvious, and lets be honest, look at the entire series, it isn't even like they are THAT important anyways. I mean, keys are so outdated in the real world, nowadays, WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY!!!

tumblr_ljsdmfvF7L1qe3twro1_500.gif

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
The original concept weapon of the chainsaw sword, along with the dream weapons would be cool to have. Maybe have at least one Keyblade that appeared in each of the games up until KH3 (shields and staffs too I guess). Heck, maybe KH3 should just put in every weapon you could obtain throughout the whole series. We might get those FM exclusive weapons then. :p

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Upgradable keyblades... each type of keyblade evolves kinda like the weapons in FFXIII did only instead of loot and transformational agents, you make your keyblade stronger by fighting and having the materials needed for upgrade.

doortolight

Awards
I had no idea how many people would post on this,
also I'm sure everyone knew the game would have keyblades, to those who have just said keyblade, perhaps be a bit more specific which keyblades, or what it might be refernced from. (beause most keyblades are a refernce to what world they came from)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I feel as if wooden weaponry has become more and more iconic to the story...Let's see 4 year-old Sora impale X-Blade Xehanort with a wooden sword! :D

KyleSnyder

I'd like to see a keyblade other than the Fenrir that has a pin-tumbler type blade. Almost every keyblade has a skeleton key shape to it. We need more pin-tumbler keyblades.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Heck, maybe KH3 should just put in every weapon you could obtain throughout the whole series. We might get those FM exclusive weapons then. :p

The difficulty with putting in SO many keyblades is that obviously, each keyblade has stats (I would hope they are more than just for appearance) and with all those keyblades, most would end up being the exact same with just a difference in ability, and on top of that, when would you unlock ALL of those keyblades (they should get better as you progress in the story), so you would end up having to get a new keyblade just for talking to a random NPC lol xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back