• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what will happen.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
We'll continue existing.

We'll all grow old and die happy seniors as youngsters join/replace us here at the Forums.

xD

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well last time I was on which was years ago before I came back now.

I remember reviews poured in everyone talked about them for awhile. Then IGN came, and gave us the 7.6 review for KH2, and after that.

I remember leaving as this forum went to shit, and actually now that I've come back I was right.

In fact I remember the original owner of the site leaving a short while after KH2 if I remember correct.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
NONONONONONO WE R A SPECIAL SITE WE NEVER GONNA DIE OUT WE R LYKE COOL MANG KH 4 LYFE <333 DONT INSULT IT YOU NIGGLETS

Pretty much what was said before. We'll talk about the new games until the next game comes out.
It's how it normally goes around here, even though I've only been here since New Year's.

This site will die out as the KH series itself dies out, which should be 10-20 years from now. (then again look at FF, but that's more popular/better than KH)
Maybe a little later, depends how long SE milks the series, if they do.

And considering KH is Sora's story, and FF is multiple stories, we'll get tired of it "quickly".
Unless, again, SE milks it and KH has totally new characters. (I hope it doesn't KH shouldn't be a copy of FF)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
KH will not turn into FF there's almost no way.

Every FF has a different Story.

Every KH is just a sequel/prequel to the first game, or others.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
NONONONONONO WE R A SPECIAL SITE WE NEVER GONNA DIE OUT WE R LYKE COOL MANG KH 4 LYFE <333 DONT INSULT IT YOU NIGGLETS

Pretty much what was said before. We'll talk about the new games until the next game comes out.
It's how it normally goes around here, even though I've only been here since New Year's.

This site will die out as the KH series itself dies out, which should be 10-20 years from now. (then again look at FF, but that's more popular/better than KH)
Maybe a little later, depends how long SE milks the series, if they do.

And considering KH is Sora's story, and FF is multiple stories, we'll get tired of it "quickly".
Unless, again, SE milks it and KH has totally new characters. (I hope it doesn't KH shouldn't be a copy of FF)
i know right

Tigerruss

Awards
A good deal of the members here hate KH anyways.

Then they should leave.
No point staying on a fan site for a game you hate, am I right?

It probably will last till someone shuts it down from lack of money.
Or if it is 1-5 years after the KH series is over.
Or the world ends.

Shuri

I have a feeling the KH franchise will continue to expand, or at least exist, in some form or another. It's become too big of a title for Square Enix to just let it die, especially while Nomura is active. That doesn't necessarily imply that there will be more games after KHIII, it just means that they'll still use the characters in games like Final Fantasy: Dissidia or integrate hints at the series in other games for the fun of it.
As for the forums, they'll probably be alive as long as trolls exist on the Internet.

Shuri/Eli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back