• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you think of me if I told you.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
XIII Heartless said:
What the hell was that post about Xell?

How about reading it.. It's about how we proved him wrong in the chat, and then he went mental and started "trying" to flame us...

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
So he lied...after I PMd him telling him it was okay. What an asshole!! Sorry for cussing but that shit pisses me off!! Just trying to draw attention to himself.

Edit: Guys just leave it. If he's not lying, we're pushing him to kill himself. The best thing to do would be to close this thread.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Neither did I KS, but absence of proof is not proof of absence. Innocent until proven guily and all that jazz :)

Until we talk to Percy again, we can't jump to wild assumptions, especially if he is telling the truth.

I've known Percy for a very long time now, it would be uncharacteristic of him to whore for attention this badly and he's no liar.

No more flaming until we can ascertain what actually happened. And Perce, if you are lying, you need help.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Percymort said:
I didnt make it up, why would I....

Are you joking right now?! We just found proof against you! You have abolutely no proof except your word, which is invalid.

EDIT: ER, look at his paper's archives.

K

Kazeth

I don't trust percy because he can't control himself...
Percy, we tried to keep you calm but you fudged up your own life now... =/

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Percymort said:
Then Im a Liar, But like i said its all real, You dont live near me so you dont Know me, But it happened, Oh I wish it didnt but it happened, So good luck.....

Percy! You can't even tell us the name of the park, nor where it was! It also wasn't in yourpaper's archives. I can't believe you are still lying.

Give me the park'sname and where it was, then I'll search it and perhaps I'll believe you. But if you can't even give me proof, except your word. Give us proof and I'll believe you.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Percy we just want to establish some things, just out of natural curiousity.

If you could find the article, then you could pretty much silence all of us.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Come on guys, can't you leave the dude alone? If he's lying we don't all have to lose our temper with him, he's got parents for that. If he isn't he's losing the only people he thought he could turn to. I didn't see anything in that chat that said he was lying, only that he lost his temper with you all. The problem with you people is you don't believe this shit can happen to someone you know.

K

Kazeth

look at everyone reading the thread. oh...this could get interesting...

anyway XIII heartless, shush. we are trying to get some proof from him. besides, I think you would want to know too.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
His name was Sean Jackson, His father worked for an Internet company in Glasgow, His mother was Joanne Jackson, a Housewife, The son attended the Scotish school. His freinds of 8 and 9 called me a murderer, His Brother was 15 same age as me....

The water park was in paris and was called, aqua boulavard, or somthing similar.....

K

Kazeth

XIII Heartless said:
I do, but still......:( You got to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's like Dumbledore always says, "Innocent until proven guilty."

I don't care what dumbledore says because he is illimportant. aside from that i don't think percy is guilty of lying.

His name was Sean Jackson, His father worked for an Internet company in Glasgow, His mother was Joanne Jackson, a Housewife, The son attended the Scotish school. His freinds of 8 and 9 called me a murderer, His Brother was 15 same age as me....

The water park was in paris and was called, aqua boulavard, or somthing similar.....

Do you not have a link to the article that explains all of this? it makes it ever so hard to believe you. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back