• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your favorite Mini game in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Cinderella is nothing against Peter Pan and Tigger though.

Blame their constant spamming of Three Dice.

I always make sure that Peter Pan places the last when playing the Skull Board simply because I dislike him as an opponent. I would always aim to land on a special tile and move Peter Pan to my most expensive tile to siphon money from him.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Cinderella is nothing against Peter Pan and Tigger though.

Completely agree. They are the only ones that actually use the cards for things like the double/triple dice and stun abilities.

I always make sure that Peter Pan places the last when playing the Skull Board simply because I dislike him as an opponent. I would always aim to land on a special tile and move Peter Pan to my most expensive tile to siphon money from him.

Ugh. Peter Pan was the hardest opponent that I faced on the Command Board. Doing all of that was essentially the best way for me to win. That and abusing the system to latch Captain Dark unto him or stealing Captain Justice from him.

That being said, the only reason why I ever played on that board in the first place was so that I can increase my Arena Rank in the Mirage Arena to unlock the boss battles against the final Iron Imprisoner, Armor of the Master, and No Heart.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yep, exactly, and Tigger's laugh when doing it doesn't really help. As I'm normally pretty good at Command Board, Pooh bear almost always lands in the negatives because Tigger and I just stomp all over him while waging our war against each other.

Oh wonder, I do the same with Peter Pan for the exact same reason, lol. He's just an annoying brat (Tigger is at least funny) as an opponent.

Completely agree. They are the only ones that actually use the cards for things like the double/triple dice and stun abilities.

Ugh. Peter Pan was the hardest opponent that I faced on the Command Board. Doing all of that was essentially the best way for me to win. That and abusing the system to latch Captain Dark unto him or stealing Captain Justice from him.

That being said, the only reason why I ever played on that board in the first place was so that I can increase my Arena Rank in the Mirage Arena to unlock the boss battles against the final Iron Imprisoner, Armor of the Master, and No Heart.

Yep, altough the player characters sometimes use them as well at least on the last "secret" board (yet never the double or triple dice though).

When playing the Skull Board, I try to more or less "work together" with Hook as much as the AI allows to ensure that Peter doesn't accumulate too many points (i.e. when Hook has Captain Justice and less points than Peter Pan, I do not steal Justice from him).

Speaking about Captain Justice, something I have noticed on the Secret Board (the biggest one) is that when I play as Aqua or Terra and have Justice, the Ventus AI is pretty eager to steal Justice from me or the other AI, even running after the player who has Justice for a while.

I find all three a cheating trio of hell personally. Dx

I rarely play the Slipper-Board (mostly Skull and Secret Board) so how exactly cheats Cinderella again? I forgot...

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
When playing the Skull Board, I try to more or less "work together" with Hook as much as the AI allows to ensure that Peter doesn't accumulate too many points (i.e. when Hook has Captain Justice and less points than Peter Pan, I do not steal Justice from him).

Speaking about Captain Justice, something I have noticed on the Secret Board (the biggest one) is that when I play as Aqua or Terra and have Justice, the Ventus AI is pretty eager to steal Justice from me or the other AI, even running after the player who has Justice for a while.

Admittedly, I've only played any board other than the first one and the Cinderella one once and only over in the Mirage Arena in order to level up my Arena Rank enough for the superbosses. I will keep that in mind though since I intend to play more on II.5 in order to get more commands (Terra's Ultima cannon for one).

Gram

Banned
Awards
I rarely play the Slipper-Board (mostly Skull and Secret Board) so how exactly cheats Cinderella again? I forgot...

After she starts to fall behind or lose she'll start spamming higher numbered dice rolls non stop.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The Command Board is fun but Peter Pan is the devil! But I've notice when I do get ahead he'll start playing badly. I would be ignoring him and he'll fail all the way to -9999 all on his own. Though I haven't played that board enough to know if it's really how he plays or I've just been super lucky.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Just from what everybody says about it, I don't think the command board would really be my favorite thing ever. It sounds like I could get very frustrated very fast, and I'm not really one for digital board games (I'd rather play with a real person)

Gram

Banned
Awards
Just from what everybody says about it, I don't think the command board would really be my favorite thing ever. It sounds like I could get very frustrated very fast, and I'm not really one for digital board games (I'd rather play with a real person)

You will get frustrated fast on some boards but there's more than one. I use the Land of Departure board most often to level up commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back