• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your least favorite Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ech0.7

After posting on the 'What Keyblade would you wield?' thread, I got curious as to what everyone's least favorite Keyblade was. The first one that pops to mind for me would have to be Rumbling Rose. After seeing how simple and slim Divine Rose was in KH1, seeing this one was just kinda....off-putting. I mean it has some good aspects to it but...it's just too clunky in my opinion.
Rumbling_Rose_KHII.png

Gram

Banned
Awards
Unbound_KH3D.png

the Unbound in DDD. after going through the trouble of getting it i dunno i was just...disappoint. I'm not sure what it is but something about this fugly things design just rubs me the wrong way i cant stand to look at it the few times i had it equipped.
And thats saying a lot cause I'm not fond of most of the keyblades in DDD they was all so....'unbound' to me......cept duel disc that one is boss.

JuarezX

KH 1 Wishing Star. Just look at it...
Wishing_Star_KH.png

KH 2 Decisive Pumpkin. Great Keyblade, great design, but i never really liked the way it looked for some reason.
Decisive_Pumpkin_KHII.png

BBS- a whole bunch actually, only a few in the game actually appeal to me, but the one i never even touched was Victory Line
Victory_Line_%28Terra%29_KHBBS.png

DDD- counterpoint. you wouldnt see me walking around with this keyblade if i owned one.
Counterpoint_KH3D.png

FireKnight251

Fairy_Harp_KH.png

Fairy Harp. It's a short and stubbly abomination of a Keyblade compared to pretty much every other on in KH. No, just... no. SO SHORT.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
20101024090957!Sweet_Memories_KHII.png

Sweet Memory Keyblade

It just looks ridculous and it's the last keyblade I'd ever try to wield.

WayToDusk

Pixie_Petal_%28Terra%29_KHBBS.png

Pixie Petal. Believe it or not, this is a picture of Terra's​ version, and he's known for having the biggest versions of the keyblades. If I have a keyblade, I want it to have a long reach.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I dislike Fenfir surprisingly. Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I'd expect it to be quite popular, I just don't like the look of it.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
KH1- my least favorite design surprisingly was the KH1 rendition of ultima weapon because something about the color pallette of the keyblade just made me wanna say 'eww' and although the power of the keyblade was unrivaled I never used it in the superboss fights like Phantom and Kurt Zisa because of this.

KH2- hmmm probably Mysterious Abyss mostly because of the stage you get it from that and Water just never seemed to settle well for a shaft design with me...

BBS- tough decision... designwise I never really liked Terra's Darkgnaw and how it was outclassed by the end of Terra's story because of Ends of the earh

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
7db762b0.jpg

Jungle King. I have never ever liked this keyblade. I never even used it because it looks so...it looks like a toothbrush made of bones! Really, my brother and I used to joke and pretend to use this to brush Monstro's teeth. Then just now I noticed the keychain. I mean, I know it's supposed to be a butterfly made to look like a mask and, yeah, it's pretty, but it just looks so out of place!

Follow%20the%20Wind.png

Then there's this. The name's pretty cool, but that's about it. I can't exactly pinpoint why I don't like this Keyblade, it's just not my fancy.

In my opinion, the game with the least Keyblades to hate is Days. They all look cool.

FFxStrife

Counterpoint.

counterpoint%20KH3D.png

I don't hate it, thing is, it was just really awkward to see Sora and Riku using THIS to fight Xemnas, Ansem and Young Xehanort. It was the best Key I had at that time though.

Oh ya, my favorite is this one. Main reason because my favorite character is Roxas.

Two_across.png

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Counterpoint.

counterpoint%20KH3D.png

I don't hate it, thing is, it was just really awkward to see Sora and Riku using THIS to fight Xemnas, Ansem and Young Xehanort. It was the best Key I had at that time though.
Yeah, I'd agree with this. (Though, to be fair, basically every Keyblade in 3D is a bit weird in the more serious scenes.)

I cannot tell you my least favorite Keyblade. There are a lot that I don't particularly like aesthetically (e.g. almost all of the Keys from Days)... I think I'm gonna go with... Sweet Memories. Because of its piss-poor stats.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I think that is my issue when using a keyblade. If I don't like the look of it or it doesn't match what I'd expect a keyblade to look like, then I won't use it. I think that scene in KH2 when Mickey, Riku and Sora open the door is a good example as I once had the Winnie The Pooh key for this by accident which was fairly funny.

axel95

Awards
I think that is my issue when using a keyblade. If I don't like the look of it or it doesn't match what I'd expect a keyblade to look like, then I won't use it. I think that scene in KH2 when Mickey, Riku and Sora open the door is a good example as I once had the Winnie The Pooh key for this by accident which was fairly funny.
Glad to find out I'm not the only one who did that! The only redeeming quality about Sweet Memories is Lucky Lucky. If it wasn't for that, I would have never equipped it.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Anything that's short. So these ones from KH1.

Three Wishes

200px-Three_Wishes_KH.png

Fairy Harp

200px-Fairy_Harp_KH.png

Divine Rose

200px-Divine_Rose_KH.png

Oh and I also don't like the Kingdom Key. It just feels so out of place sometimes. And it doesn't match Sora's clothes at all, especially in KH2.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Unbound_KH3D.png

the Unbound in DDD. after going through the trouble of getting it i dunno i was just...disappoint. I'm not sure what it is but something about this fugly things design just rubs me the wrong way i cant stand to look at it the few times i had it equipped.
And thats saying a lot cause I'm not fond of most of the keyblades in DDD they was all so....'unbound' to me......cept duel disc that one is boss.
I obviously have a better tolerance for the design, but it's certainly the ugliest. I didn't even get it.

Sweet Memory Keyblade

It just looks ridculous and it's the last keyblade I'd ever try to wield.
And In fm, there's no lucky lucky, but I like that design. And wishing star.

leadt favorite design is probably treasure trove. Different Disney worlds lend themselves to different keyblade designs, but I think they should've done better there.

aI usually don't play favorites with the blades. And stats rarely seem to affect my playthroughs except for the most powerful weapons which are really helpful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back