• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHEN will they SHOW Aqua's WORLDS???!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayXIII

Sorry but the whole of your last post...lol

Alright... Terra and ven are automatically associated with aqua. Terra and Ven are playable right? Well the third playable character is not confirmed. I think that if it was aqua they would have said so. It's not gonna be that obvious i dont think.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Alright... Terra and ven are automatically associated with aqua. Terra and Ven are playable right? Well the third playable character is not confirmed. I think that if it was aqua they would have said so. It's not gonna be that obvious i dont think.

Well they havent said Aqua cause her names not yet been confirmed ppl just made Aqua up..
Square wont say"The third playable character is that blue haired lady standing with Terra"will they? they are not revealing Aquas(lets call her that till the real name has been confirmed)name cause maybe it would ruin the plot as in she is the 14th member and they reveal her name in 358 and then they will reveal her in BBS and and we will know her true name and identity why she became 14th member

JayXIII

Well there is an interview that nomura specifically says the following...
"Yes, the knight you fight in final mix might be terra. *some other crap* The blue headed girl is Aqua. " or along the lines.

Stars

リク
Well there is an interview that nomura specifically says the following...
"Yes, the knight you fight in final mix might be terra. *some other crap* The blue headed girl is Aqua. " or along the lines.

Yeah.. Nomura did say that.. but now he named Aqua as mystery girl...Maybe that is only how Terra and Ven call her...

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Well i dont care then. jk. But Nomura has confirmed it to be Aqua and she now just calls her mystery girl.

Would you care to tell me why Nomura called her Aqua and then later calls her "Msytery Girl"?People made Aqua up cause:

Terra is earth meaning=Riku(land)
Ven(Wind I think)=Sora(air)
and finally
Kairi(sea)=they (people)had to find a word that ment water=Aqua

They supposedly said her name is Aqua when it is not

JayXIII

okay this is the last time i will say it... NOMURA CONFIRMED IT AS AQUA AND EITHER THE MAGAZINE MESSED UP OR THERE IS SOMETHING "MYSTERIOUS" ABOUT AQUA THAT WE DONT KNOW YET. BUT HER NAME HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN AN INTERVIEW!!!

JayXIII

Yes bow b4 me lol. no today is jesus's day of worship. I'll find the damn interview so someone will shut you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back