• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHEN will they SHOW Aqua's WORLDS???!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKHLuver

ok im not sure if they posted any worlds that your gonna visit using Aqua, but dont you think Square enix should tell us what worlds your gonna visit around new years????

bthw, they havent really talked about Aqua alot. they just keep talking about Ven and Terra, which is actually cool, but still, shouldnt they give us some info on Aqua??

please no flaming

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Have patience :). I mean, come on, we got Terra first, Ven second, we'll probably get Aqua info in the next batch. There's a lot of time before this game is going to be released, we can't get everything at once. And even then, there'll still need to be surprises!

-- Andy

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
If I remember correctly, SE haven't even confirmed the girls name as Aqua. She is just referred to as "Mysterious girl" Which I find odd.

Stars

リク
I think Aqua might not be her official name.
She still remain as a mystery girl and perhaps she may play important role in 358/2 and BBS . Maybe SE doesn't want to reveal her yet .

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
They are not stupid, so they will wait before they are going to reveal Aqua, Ven and Terra are in focus at the moment and we have still to wait for Aqua or "Mystic Girl".
The tension is rising like Super Smash Bros Brawl lol, everybody here are flipped out for new character etc.
Everybody of them have a very important role in this game, perhaps is the story from Aqua the most important. Who knows?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well she might have an important part in the story, more then Ven and Terra, because in KH2 FM her armor is seen in Xemnas chamber place.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea..the only confirmed playable character are Ven and Terra.

So true. The third playable character could end up being Mickey for all we know. And we could learn about Aqua through Terra and Ven's stories. Maybe Mickey's too. I would be okay with that personally. But about her name, i'm alright with Aqua, but if they think up a cooler one, then hey. I'm all for it. Maybe they should do that with Ven's name too cause if his name really is gonna end up being Ventus, they should change that. x.x; Its just a personal thing. I just don't like how "Ventus" sounds. Not sure why. o_O;

Stars

リク
So true. The third playable character could end up being Mickey for all we know. And we could learn about Aqua through Terra and Ven's stories. Maybe Mickey's too. I would be okay with that personally. But about her name, i'm alright with Aqua, but if they think up a cooler one, then hey. I'm all for it. Maybe they should do that with Ven's name too cause if his name really is gonna end up being Ventus, they should change that. x.x; Its just a personal thing. I just don't like how "Ventus" sounds. Not sure why. o_O;

I hope Mickey would be the third playable character.Aqua may not be her official name . Just don't know how her name gonna looks like XDD I think Ven's true name would be longer than just Ventus.. Not sure XP

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I hope Mickey would be the third playable character.Aqua may not be her official name . Just don't know how her name gonna looks like XDD I think Ven's true name would be longer than just Ventus.. Not sure XP

I think. I love you. XD! I kid I kid. But seriously. You are THE first person other than myself who i've met who thinks this. I fear that it will be Ventus, because it's the extension of the Latin Ven term for wind or whatever, but I would like it to be longer and something else other than that.

ven_013 said:
Ventrilicist..Is that it?Lol. JK

Haha. XD Nice.

Stars

リク
I think. I love you. XD! I kid I kid. But seriously. You are THE first person other than myself who i've met who thinks this. I fear that it will be Ventus, because it's the extension of the Latin Ven term for wind or whatever, but I would like it to be longer and something else other than that.

lol..sometimes i think Ven might be a Prince of Heart.What do you think ? His name sounds elegant o_o Just my thought XPP

logozgogo

i agree with gavihn 2007. what if "Aqua" thought roxas was ven and she joined orginization 13 to save him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back