• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Which approach seems better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I couldn't think of a right title for the thread, so I stuck with that. This seems to happen a lot usually. When you like a girl, you want to get to know her before you ask her out. When you finally know about her, hang out with her a lot, and are ready to ask her out, some other dude that girls don't even know scoops her up within an hour to a day, tops.

I don't know what to do. I might start taking that appraoch. Something, "Would like to get some lunch sometime to get to know each other a litte better?" Something along those lines.

Which approach do you think should be taken here?

Trag

Bronze Member
I'm in the same predicament as you. This girl sits across from me at a lab table, and we do our labs together in bio. I talk to her a lot and shit, and we say hi in between the classes in the hall, but I want to wait to get to know her, but all my friends keep telling me to ask her out. I'd say go for it man.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
What everybody else said, become friends then take her out.
Simple...

Byronic Cynicism

When you like a girl, you want to get to know her before you ask her out.

You should do this if you have not already and if you have continue to do so, as it seems to be the best course of action.

Also, you may simply have to accept it and move on if she becomes interested in someone else.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Step One: Hang out with her. It dosen't have to be a date, but being around her helps break the ice.
Step Two: When your around her be sure of yourself. Woman really don't go for the guy who can't think for themselves. That's why they date the funny guy and jocks because they give the impression they are always in control and most of the time they are.
Step Three: Don't rush into things. Become better friends. Girls aren't stupid they can smell love for miles and if you come on too strongly you may push her away.
Step Four: The best reason to ask a girl on a date is by suprise. What I mean is, say to her "Hey may dad gave me two Tickets to *Both your Favorite ( Sports,music or a local event like a fair)* want to come with me? If she says no don't worry the game not over. And don't get upset if she says she dosen't like you like that. There are more fish in the sea.
There are millions of ways to get a date. The only thing I can you is Each Girl and Guy is different so there are differnt ways into both their hearts.

This worked for me because both of us were interested in each other.
Sadly our love can never be because she's in College and I'll be there in 2 years. Plus she lives about 40 miles away and with gas prices this high forget it. We keep it touch thought the phone and Facebook. So you never know whats going to happen with love.

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
...hello I'm a girl and I gave advice lol
I knew you were there I was trying to help him out by attracting More Females. Sorry If I gave the impression I forgot about you. The only way you get a know about dating Girls is by listen to other females. I grew up with a ton of girl cousins.
By the way What did you think about my advise?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Where are all the Girls on this Site at? They could get you into the mind of a girl better.:cool:
Hey mister! Right here!!!! Don't worry I read your other post going while scrolling down but that way to let you know though it's obvious!

Well for my advice, considering that I'm a girl and all and blah blah, I guess I would say the best step is to try and be friends first and yes, you can do it at lunch and just go up and say, "Hi," and or give a friendly smile and or do both! Girls like that especially if you like them and they and only if they like you back, considering I'm in a situation where I wish a boy--and I don't know you and all and such but I give a congratulations to you for trying to approach a girl--I'm sure she'll appreciate it and all--if she's not into coming up to guys unless they're her friends or somebody she knows really well or if she's massively shy (like me). Anyway, yeah, just be friends with her and just be nice to her and all and once you guys managed to click more then ever and all--then try and take the time--but don't rush--to ask her out! Trust me that when you two break up and all, it wouldn't be that bad!

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Seconded.

Once you become really close friends, it gives the girl a great reason to not go out with you because the relationship will be too "awkward."
Should the relationship not work out, the friendship that you've managed to create might be ruined (at least that's what she might think), and you get nowhere.

Get to know her, but convey that you want to be more than just friends.

Last edited:

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
I couldn't think of a right title for the thread, so I stuck with that. This seems to happen a lot usually. When you like a girl, you want to get to know her before you ask her out. When you finally know about her, hang out with her a lot, and are ready to ask her out, some other dude that girls don't even know scoops her up within an hour to a day, tops.

I don't know what to do. I might start taking that appraoch. Something, "Would like to get some lunch sometime to get to know each other a litte better?" Something along those lines.

Which approach do you think should be taken here?

1. Be Friends
2. Try to figure out if she has a mate or not.
3. Try to see good things in her before you ask her out.

Seriously, no point wasting your time asking her out and things are seriously out of order. While randomly picking someone up is great and all things usaully don't work out. Being friends should always come first.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
It's good to get to know some one first, but if you wait to long, somebody else usually gets to the girl first. Try this: Arrange to meet her three times, each time you spend discussing eachother's life and what not, and on the third meeting, if she likes you, ask her out. If she's interested, she'll say yes.

Last edited:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Seriously, no point wasting your time asking her out and things are seriously out of order. While randomly picking someone up is great and all things usaully don't work out. Being friends should always come first.

I hear what you're saying. My friends act the veyy opposite. It's just some of them have that "it" factor that it can work out automatically even if they just met the girl out of the blue one day. I always try to become friends first but in the end stuff doesn't work ya know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's good to get to know some one first, but if you wait to long, somebody else usually gets to the girl first. Try this: Arrange to meet her three times, each time you spend discussing eachother's life and what not, and on the third meeting, if she likes you, ask her out. If she's interested, she'll say yes

I don't want to wait too long, but I don't want t rush things either. I'm tying to take it slow, but not too slow. If I take it slow, I come off as I'm not interested, if I rush, she'll get the impression of I just want to get with her to get with her.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Spoiler for those too dense to pick up on it the first time around- girls either want to be your friend, or your girlfriend. You can not get it both ways.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
pick up lines that never fail:

-hey yo i got this long tube and i need to store it somewhere can i use your garage

-hey yo i got a this long penis and i need to store it somewhere can i use your vagina

-i watch a shitload of anime

-wanna cum over (think about that one)

-they call me football fanatic because i love it when you rub my balls with your foot

-let me get in on some of that

-if i could rearrange the alphabet i'd put u and q together because they rhyme

-fucking shit your hot as balls

-sup bro i was just wondering your cup size because i need an A for my test

-ever play final fantasy iv it's pretty good but i think vi is the best of the classic FF's also v is pretty fun as well despite the plot being a little on the slow side i also rather enjoy final fantasy vii because of its vibrant graphics and i also like final fantasy viii because of its music final fantasy ix has some great character development and x is pretty hilarious you know that laugh scene between tidus and yuna yeah it's comical but man you need to watch the japanese version because its so hilarious i actually have a link to the japanese version on youtube you wanna come over and watch it later

-let me see your biceps

-flex them muscles

-flex them rips

-flex them biceps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back