• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Gender Do You Think Has More Fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Gender Do You Think Has More Fans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Girls. I seem to remember even Nomura commenting on the amount of female fans. xD

EDIT:
Needs a poll. xD

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I've seen a large number of both boys and girls. Of course there's been talk of yaoi, but I gotta say pretty evenly distributed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've always believed there are more female fans than male. I think a lot of the male characters in this series make it very attractive to a female demographic, not to mention the Disney aspect. I doubt it is a big margin.

Aww, thanks love. Didn't know you can do that

No problem! At the bottom of the page when creating a new topic, there is a poll option. If you select it, when you create the new thread it will send you to a page where you can make the poll. And if you ever need it edited, just message a moderator :3

BagelBreath

Awards
I think there are more male fans, the female fans are definitely more vocal and fanatic though.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
It could be evenly distributed. It could be a 50-50 split for all I know.

But judging by the fandom's online presence, I have to say there are more girls, easily.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'd say roughly evenly distributed, but with a small edge towards the Female fans, like a 45% male, 55% female ratio.

WarpChaos

If you're talking about people that have actually played the games, then it's definitely boys. But if you just mean people who enjoy the series, like yaoi fangirls, then I'd say girls.

Awards
I would say guys for the sole reason that there are more guys on this forum than girls, but that's hardly anything to go by, so evenly distributed it is!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It also depends on where you go. On gaming sites like IGN, Kotaku, Destructoid, etc, you'll find most of the male fans. On tumblr or da, it's hard to find anything but a female fan.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
The original title probably had more male players, as the female draw hadn't been included yet with only 4 original characters.

Ditto for Chain of Memories, can't really say. Maybe more guys, since it's a direct lead out from KH1?

Kingdom Hearts 2 had more female fans due to the Organization XIII characters, and the lighterish narrative.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days had mostly female fans, because Roxas.

Birth By Sleep is a tricky one, I couldn't tell you which.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I'd say a few more female fans. I think a lot of immature boys would be irked by Disney, like my brother is. :p

WaveK89

As a guy, I would say the females hold the court here. Of course, this is not to say there aren't many male fans either.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Pretty sure it's mostly females and young boys, these days.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Odd. When I was in high school, the only other fans I knew were guys. To this day it seems like I've interacted with more guy fans than girls.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Odd. When I was in high school, the only other fans I knew were guys. To this day it seems like I've interacted with more guy fans than girls.

this really depends on where you live, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back