• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which is the better game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Better game

• Dissidia

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Crisis Core

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Depends what you're looking for, so it's a little hard to judge.. If you were a fan of VII's plot, Crisis Core. I'm on like, god I lost count of how many playthroughs on Crisis Core.
If you've played a few Final Fantasy games from 1-12, Dissidia is an amazing crossover with some fanservice here and there, but a lot less plot. Still, getting everything in this game takes awhile. I'm 200+ hours into it and I still haven't done everything I want to, mostly because you can just go into quick battle and have fun for a bit.

also, psp: Final Fantasy Tactics.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Dissidia=Gameplay amazingness
Crisis Core=Story amazingness

Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions>all though.

That being said, I like Dissidia more.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Dissidia=Gameplay amazingness
Crisis Core=Story amazingness

Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions>all though.

That being said, I like Dissidia more.
Thought it was an ok game, bit overrated though.

tangerine

Awards
Dissidia has a lot of replay value, while Crisis Core has an outstanding story. It really depends on which of the two you're looking for.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions

seriously people complain that ff7 is overrated i effing hate fft so much

Out of the two you listed i'd personally go with Dissidia. I wasn't a big fan of Crisis Core, but it's by no means bad. I say Dissidia purely because you get to play as all the characters in one game, even the villains.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

at least tactics isn't painful to look at now

also stuff you tactics is great

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
fft was painful to look at while playing it. ew just thinking about it is horrible.

final-fantasy-tactics.jpg

finalf7_screen010.jpg

i dunno about you but i think the first screenshot is a lot easier to look at now

anyway i'm off to go and die in a fire

byeeee

<3

Seriously speaking though, I've never even finished VII so I have no opinion on it. I'll say this about the graphics though: I thoroughly enjoyed my playthrough of the original Tactics, even with its bad translation, the graphics were never an issue for me. The first thing that came to mind while trying to play VII is that it hasn't really aged well graphically. I prefer well done and animated sprites over blocky and primitive 3D visuals any day. Yeah graphics don't make a game yadda yadda yadda but it's something to note.

It's ok if you don't like FFT. Opinions are opinions I guess.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Out of the two you listed i'd personally go with Dissidia. I wasn't a big fan of Crisis Core, but it's by no means bad. I say Dissidia purely because you get to play as all the characters in one game, even the villains.

Please tell me you are not Black_Liliana from the Dissidia message board. FFT is infinitely superior to FFVII IMO. How can you complain about the giraffics (c wut I did thar) of FFT? Graphics dont make a good game and Tactics brings an absolutely amazing storyline to the table which is arguably better then all of the main series IMO and many others opinions as well.

Leave FFT alone. It deserves the love it gets.

You probably have never even finished it because you were bad at the gameplay

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

Lol, i did complete it, actually. To be honest i didn't really follow the storyline, so my thoughts don't really count. Gameplay-wise, i thought it was okay, but i much preferred FFTA and FFTA2.

I suppose because i grew up with FF7 and the graphics were good when i played it i can still appreciate it. I can understand if someone plays it now they'd be put off playing it by merely looking at the graphics. (This is why we need a remake, btw.)

Oh, and btw, i wasn't being serious about the graphics on FFT, i <3 sprites.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Please tell me you are not Black_Liliana from the Dissidia message board. FFT is infinitely superior to FFVII IMO. How can you complain about the giraffics (c wut I did thar) of FFT? Graphics dont make a good game and Tactics brings an absolutely amazing storyline to the table which is arguably better then all of the main series IMO and many others opinions as well.

Leave FFT alone. It deserves the love it gets.

Leave FFT alone whilst I insult your favorite game and yourself as well. I is no hypocrite. :3

I've only played Crisis Core, but Dissidia looks nice as well. It is hard to compare as they are really two different games with two different styles.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Hell yea Dissidia is the shizznats. It's a fighter of it's OWN KIND!! So original. And they should make a 2nd one with Genises, Noctis, and Lightning.

I'm not a fan of FF12, but i really wish they'd put Vaan in there.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Leave FFT alone whilst I insult your favorite game and yourself as well. I is no hypocrite. :3

I've only played Crisis Core, but Dissidia looks nice as well. It is hard to compare as they are really two different games with two different styles.

Im not insulting FFVII. I love FFVII, its my second favorite main series game lol.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I suppose because i grew up with FF7 and the graphics were good when i played it i can still appreciate it. I can understand if someone plays it now they'd be put off playing it by merely looking at the graphics. (This is why we need a remake, btw.)

Has a lot to do with when you played it, yeah.

Just as an example, Zelda:Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time both look awful now too, but I can still play them and enjoy them. I just wish I'd played VII when I was younger. >:

Oh, and btw, i wasn't being serious about the graphics on FFT, i <3 sprites.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back